High-Tech “Point and Shoot” Thermal Imaging Camera Measures Heat Levels to Detect Moisture
The FLIR i5 Thermal Imaging Camera is the smallest, lightest and most affordable thermal imaging camera on the market. The i5 is incredibly easy to use and requires no former training to operate. Automatic “point-shoot-detect” technology captures high-quality infrared images for determining moisture levels and leaks in buildings.
Advanced features of the FLIR i5 Thermal Imaging Camera include:
- Compact and Lightweight - 0.75 pound weight makes it convenient to store and access in a belt pouch
- Focus Free - Fixed lens with focus free feature makes using the FLIR i5 a snap
- Large Color Display - Bright 2.8” LCD color display
- IR Resolution - 80 x 80 pixels
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery - Battery lasts for 5 hours of continuous use
- miniSD Card - Stores standard radiometric JPEG format images on miniSD card
- Data Communications Interface - USB mini-b connection for direct data transfer to a PC using QuickReport ™ PC Software (USB cable and software included)
- Heat Measurement Range - Measures from 32 to 482°F (0 to 250°C) and detects temperature differences as small as 0.2°F
Includes: 512 MB miniSD card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, QuickReport software, USB cable and hand strap
Sales tax is collected for GA and TX unless you have a resale certificate on file that you are going to rent out this equipment.