Chemspec Browning Treatment 1 Gal BTG 25% off Until white bottles sell out.
Blue bottles back to regular price.
Browning Treatment and Coffee Stain Remover
Powerful stain remover for browning problems and coffee stains
Reverses browning and removes stubborn coffee and tea stains. Suitable for use on stain-resist carpet.
• Form: Liquid RTU
• SKU Quantity: Case of four 1 gal. / 3. 8 L bottles
• RTU pH: 3.54
• Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
1. Do not dilute.
2. Pretest carpet or upholstery for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply product using a chemical-resistant sprayer (coarse spray nozzle). DO NOT MIST. Apply product uniformly to the affected area. Do not overwet upholstery.
4. Brush into carpet with pile brush.
5. Allow to work until browning is removed or intensity is reduced. For carpet, blot (Do Not Rub) with a clean, dry white cloth to remove excess moisture. For upholstery, extract with a portable or truckmount system while applying a fine spray of neutral detergent.
Coffee stain remover:
Do not dilute. Test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Clean spot with a neutral detergent. Apply product on carpet using a chemical-resistant sprayer (coarse spray nozzle) or moisten the area using a clean, white cloth. Allow to dry completely. Make a second application if necessary. Rinse thoroughly with cold water once stain has been removed on wool or dyed carpet fibers. Blot excess moisture with a white spotting towel.
For large spills (i.e. whole cup or coffee pot):
Blot up excess then clean area with a neutral detergent. Apply product. Allow to dry over night; then vacuum thoroughly. If necessary, treat area again. Rinse thoroughly with cold water once stain has been removed on wool or dyed carpet fibers. Blot excess moisture with a white spotting towel.
Also marketed under part number CS-BTCSR-01, C-BT4G, CCBT1G, C-CBT1G
- Removes coffee and tea stains
- Removes browning from jute backing
- Safe for carpet and wet cleanable upholstery
- pH: 3.5-4.5
- Ready to use
Was $15.23 now $11.42