VersaClean Facelift 76-250 Concrete Tile & Grout Brightener
This product cleans and brightens tile and grout that has become discolored over time. A low pH, low odor, and low foaming cleaner, Concrete, Tile and Grout Brightener effectively removes hard water scale and rust stains from hard surfaces and brightens them for a like-new look. Great for use on pools tub and shower enclosures – anywhere hard surfaces need thorough cleaning and brightening.
Buy More $ave more!
- Low pH product is excellent for hard water scale and rust removal
- Formulated with Sapphire's Signature Fresh fragrance
- VOC compliant in all states
Sold as Case of four 1 gal. (3.8 L) bottles
Re-order no. VersaClean Facelift 76-250
Appearance Straw-colored transparent liquid
Fragrance Signature Fresh
pH 0.35 concentrate
Surfactant Fully and rapidly biodegradable
Phosphate content None
VOC content Less than 0.1% in ready to use
Ships in either label in either a blue or white bottle, same product inside
Chemspec Mix 32 - 64 oz. (946 -1892 mL) of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gal. (3.8 L) of ready-to-use (RTU) solution.
Examine the surface for evidence of pre-existing damage and for stains and soiling that will not be possible to remove. Check for and remove any coatings. These coatings will interfere with proper cleaning.
1) Post wet floor signs. Protect areas not being cleaned from overspray.
2) Use a pressure sprayer to apply RTU solution to the surface. Use a coarse spray and do not generate aerosol. Allow a 5-10 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the surface.
3) For floors, use a rotary buffer with a nylon grit brush to agitate surface. For counter tops and vertical surfaces, use a hand brush to agitate the surface.
4) Use high pressure water at as high a temperature as possible to pressure wash the surface. Be sure to vacuum all waste water. Inspect surface for standing water and remove.
5) Repeat steps 2, 3, & 4 using Versaclean Overhaul Concrete, Stone, and Tile Cleaner. Follow the label directions for this product. 6) Establish good drying conditions.