Maximum Flood Extraction capability can be yours!
Choose either the MEGA 3 ® with dual 3-stage vacuums on dual power cords or and single cord operation with the MEGA 2 3® with dual 2-stage vacuums.
Both units have 2 inch intake through-out and will provide maximum CFM for use with Power Carpet Extraction Units or you may choose to operate the unit with our optional Flood Wand.
Automatic discharge is included. Pump-out unit lifts out for easy cleaning. Unit comes equipped with 25' of 2" vacuum hose. Additional vacuum hose is optional.
Built Tough! Reasonably Priced!
||||| Models available in 120V, and 240V.
112" inches of lift @ 170 cfm (19,040 vacuum units) 20 amp vacuum system Print a brochure
- 10" rear wheels for easy stair climbing, 3 1/2" front swivel casters Integrally molded handles for easy "lift & load" capability
- TWO 3 stage High Performance Vacuums epoxy coated for longevity with sealed bearings
- TWO Inch line throughout achieves the vacuums actual MAXIMUM 202 cfm and high water lift
- TWO Inch vacuum hose with 2" cuffs, 25 feet included
- Automatic Discharge Pump - 1"FNPT discharge (up to 20 gallons per minute), removable inlet screen for easy cleaning, thermally protected motor, Viton shaft seal
- Complete pump unit can be easily removed and set outside machine for pumping standing water
- Large tank access opening for easy cleaning of tank and automatic pump filter screen
- 1" bayonet connection for waste tank output (hose sold separately)
- Drain gate for tank cleaning or emptying without using auto discharge feature.
- Capacity is unlimited when using auto discharge - 11 gallon if using manually
- Top mount water resistant switches for vacuums and auto discharge pump
- Durable, rotationally molded body - cross link polyethylene
- Machine dimensions: 28" L X 17.7" W X 38" H
- Use weight is 102#s
- Shipping weight is 145#s
- Shipping dimensions: 28" X 19" X 41
Two 25 foot, 12-3 power cords included
Pick up at SteamBrite Supply in San Antonio, TX and receive half price shipping
Kleenrite Mega 3 Owners Manual click here
We compare the top flood extraction units on the market to see how they compare. Click Here is the list of features to look for.
Narrow down my portable extractor search!