ECO-15 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine [ECO-15]
Take on any job with our All-Surface Floor Machine
Mytee’s new ECO-15 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean all surfaces. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation. A weighted deck plate allows for deep scrubbing action. The ECO-15 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses a very-low moisture (VLM) spray system to promote a clean and healthy environment by reducing mold and mildew.
This versatile machine is extremely easy to use and can be used to scrub, sand, and polish virtually any flooring type such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet.
The compact, 15″ cleaning head allows users to clean narrow spaces, such as theater aisles, church pews, and more.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatile machine can scrub, sand, and polish virtually all surface types
- 15″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system conserves water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank (Part #ST-4 Wave™)
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled wheels easily maneuvers over stairs, curbs, etc.
- 1 HP motor generates 1,725 oscillations per minute
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Wax stripping
- 15″ pad driver, preinstalled (Part #G113A)
- Two 17″ microfiber pads
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning
||Diaphragm spray pump
||4 gal. capacity with faucet fill hose and drain cap
||10" non-marking foam-filled wheels
||Attached 50 ft.
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.
Compare to current or past OEM associations: Orbot Vibe