ECO-15-24VDC Battery Operated All-Surface Orbital Floor Machine
No outlet? No problem.
Don’t let power cords tie you down. The new ECO-15-24VDC Battery Operated All-Surface Orbital Floor Machine allows you to take your business anywhere. This is the only battery operated orbital machine in the world. How’s that for groundbreaking?
The ECO-15-24VDC Battery Operated Orbital machine eliminates the trip hazard that power cords can create, making it safer and much more convenient to use during daytime hours. Save time with faster setup times. You no longer have to search for a viable outlet to use for your machine and you won’t have to worry about overloading a circuit breaker.
- 15” cleaning path
- 1 hour of use per battery charge (two batteries included)
- Only 45 minutes to fully charge one battery. NO DOWN TIME between charges!
- 24V system
- On-board computer monitors battery life so you always know when it’s time to recharge
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank approx. (gravity feed or spray option)
- 2 lithium ion batteries included
- Lithium ion battery charger, 25 amp
- Two 17″ microfiber pads
- 15” pad driver head
||Diaphragm spray pump
||4 gal. capacity with faucet fill hose and drain cap
||10" non-marking foam-filled wheels
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.