Mytee ECO-17 Orbital Encap & Floor Machine 17inch 1.0hp
Elegance and function in one environmentally friendly machine.
So smooth, it doesn’t need a pickup line.
Mytee’s new ECO-17 Orbital Encap & Floor Machine uses orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean carpet fibers. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation.
The ECO-17 Orbital Encap and Floor Machine is a very-low moisture machine featuring a built-in spray system that shoots a fine mist of spray, making it first in its class for environmental and water conservation efforts.
Comfort Grip handle and easy access spray levers allows the user complete control of the machine while running and make the ECO-17 extremely user-friendly and easy to run.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatility to double as a floor scrubber
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system to conserve water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank (Part #ST-4 Wave™)
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled HD wheels for easy maneuverability
- 1 HP motor
- Diaphragm spray pump
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Strip wax
- 17″ pad driver (Part #G113A)
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning
|Limited Introductory Price
||Diaphragm spray pump
||4 gal. capacity with faucet fill hose and drain cap
||10" non-marking foam-filled HD wheels
||Attached 50 ft.
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.
Our new EC-17 Encap Machine is “the one” you’ve been waiting for. Incredibly economical with unmatched durability and quality, the EC-17 Encap Machine shoots a fine mist of spray over the carpet surface, making it first in its class for environmental and water conservation efforts.
• New! Stainless steel levers for unmatched quality and durability
• Dual-mode valve for gravity feed or spray option
• Adjustable 160-320 RPM
• 1.0 HP motor
• 120 PSI pump
• “One-touch” Adjustment locking handle
• Translucent 4-gallon tank with on-board faucet fill hose
• 8″ wheels
Gravity feed or electric spray!
• 17″ pad driver
• 50′ power cord
||Retail $1,999.00 | Special Introductory Price $1,799.00
||Translucent 4-gallon tank with on-board faucet fill hose
||"One Touch" Adjustment Locking Handle
||50' Extension Cord
||17" Pad Driver
||47.5" x 16.5" x 23"
||53.25" x 21" x 23.25"
Bonnets, Floor Pads, Pad Drivers & Brushes Click Here