NorthStar 1573021 Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer 2.5gpm 3000psi 230volt 5 horse Power!
The NorthStar® electric cold water pressure washer provides the power you need for cleaning pavement, siding, deck maintenance and general-purpose cleaning with the quick-couple nozzle and soap nozzle. Rear hose-entry spray gun with split lance keeps the hose out of the way for easy handling. 25 feet of high-pressure hose gives you great range. Direct-drive pump features brass manifold and ceramic plungers.
3000 psi X 2.5 gpm = 7500 cleaning units (speed)
- (1) Pressure washer
- (1) Quick connect industrial rear entry gun
- (1) 36in. lance with nozzle quick connector
- (1) 25ft. gray non-marking quick connect hose
- (1) 25° nozzle
- (1) Chemical nozzle
(1) Downstream chemical injector
- 5 HP Leeson motor operates on dedicated 230V/30A circuit
- Direct drive Cat 4DNX pump w/brass manifold and ceramic plungers
- Forged brass manifold gives improved strength over cheaper aluminum
- Easy Start stops pressure build-up during start-up
- Adjustable pressure for job versatility
- Sight glass lets you quickly check pump oil
- 25-ft. gray high-pressure hose w/ 3/8in. quick couplers
- Thermal protector, downstream injector, 25° and soap quick-couple nozzles
- Rear entry gun and 3-ft. lance with quick connect
- 36-ft. cord with GFCI protection
- Steel baseplate frame and 10in. pneumatic tires
- Push down-style cart enables smooth, balanced mobility
- Durable 1 3/8in. tubular steel frame
- 140°F max. inlet water temp.; pump comes filled with oil
- Optional hose reel mounting kit Item# 157823, sold separately
||Consumer rear entry w/3 ft. lance
||Quick-connect 25° and soap nozzle
||25 ft. gray high-pressure
|Coupler Size (in.)
||Push down cart w/10 in.pneumatic tires
|Power Cord (ft.)
||36 ft. w/GFCI protection
|Max. Inlet Water Temp (°F)
|Pump Oil Type
||SAE30 nondetergent oil
|Pump Oil Included
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
||33 7/8 x 21 1/4 x 38
Note, please squeeze the lance trigger to remove all the air and while turning motor on to reduce amp draw.
Plug in anywhere with the optional
Question: How much pressure can I get out of dual 20 amps breakers?
Answer: 2000 psi, 4 hp, 2.5 gpm or about 5000 cleaning units (speed)
Question: How much pressure can I get out of dual 15 amp breakers with the above pressure washer?
Answer: Usually about 1500 psi, 3 hp, 2.5 gpm or about 3750 cleaning units (speed)
For extended run time you are not supposed to run electrical devices over 80% of their load so if you are going to run the pressure washer for hours you have to reduce the pressure/amp draw another 20%.
An option for dual 15 amp breakers is to purchase a system already designed to operate on dual 15 amps, like the Clean Storm 6720 cleaning unit pressure washer.
Question: Is it acceptable to use an extension cord and if OK what gauge is recommended?
Answer: I would not use an extension cord on a 30 Amp 240 volt motor, you should use a longer high pressure hose
We recommend that this unit be plugged directly into an outlet and not used with an extension cord. To increase the usable range of the unit we offer longer hose that could be used in combination with or in place of the existing hose