The #1 Vacuum for the Hospitality Industry
|Power, Reliability, Value
- Powerful, 1.6 hp vacuum motor that pulls more dirt from carpets.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can trap 99.6% at 0.3 microns for greatly improved indoor air quality.
- Ergonomic light-weight (1.5 lbs!) handle will increase operator comfort and productivity.
- Versatile on-board tools and extension wand make Sensor S-12 ideal for detail cleaning.
- Now with 41% more cleaning power than earlier Sensor models.
- Sensor S-12 protects itself against damage whenever bag is full or clogged.
- Brush roller indicator light alerts operator when brush height is set incorrectly.
High-performance, 2-stage, 1.6 hp, (1200 watts), 90" (228 cm) waterlift, 105 cfm (50 liters/sec.) airflow
Heavy-duty, High-impact ABS plastic
Non-slip geared belt, with enclosed, electronic safety clutch and speed control
5400 brush contacts per minute at 2700 rpm
Three-layer bag with 323 in.3 (5.3 ltr.), enclosed, top-loading
99.6% at 0.3 microns, 76 in.2 (490 cm2) total filtration area
2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter rubberized
40' (12 m) 18/3 SJT, double-insulated
Operates on 120v, 60 cycle 230v, (50 Hz models are available in some markets)
12" (31 cm)
46" (117 cm)
1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
with cable 18 lbs. (8.2 kg) without cable 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
20 lbs. (9.2 kg)
69 dBA at operator
On-board crevice tool, upholstery tool, optional dusting brush (part #1094) and clip (part #5352WS)
CRI Indoor Air Quality Testing Program
2 year on motor and belts, 1 year all other non-wear parts. Check warranty for complete details.
5028245, 4955106, 5056175
The Windsor SENSOR has revolutionized floor care in hotels everywhere. Never before has one vacuum met and exceeded the requirements of hospitality staffs around the world. This Sensor vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unrivaled package. Call us to learn why Windsor Sensor vacuum owners have stopped buying "disposable" vacuums forever.
A Karcher Company.