Pullman Holt Boss Cleaning Equipment Tusk Tundra 20 BURNISHER 1.5HP 1500 rpm B001564
- Heavy-duty slow release 15AMP circuit breaker protects against overload.
- Sealed main wheel bearings are permanently lubricated with steel hubs and positive locking nuts.
- Semi-pneumatic 6' non-marking rubber main wheels with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Permanently welded wheel axles maintain alignment and precision balance improving machine operation.
- 50 foot power cord enables operator to cover a large area without changing outlets.
- Thumb-operated safety latch prevents accidental start-up.
- 20" pad driver turning 1500 rpm
||1500 Sq. Ft. of floor area per hour.
||Heavy-duty single phase 1.5 HP 120V 60HZ dual capacitor motor provides necessary power for burnishing.
||1500 RPM 20 in. pad diameter. UL listed.
|Pad Drive System:
||Dynamically balanced cast iron pulley with six groove poly V belt drive and permanently lubricated bearings. Pad driver shaft 1 in. diameter.
|Pad Drive Block:
||1 in. marine plywood with centering and locking device to accept 20in. pads.
||Chassis - 12 gauge welded steel with corrosion resistant baked enamel finish.
Handle - 1/4 in. diameter chrome plated heavy gauge steel pipe.
Switch Box - Die cast aluminum with corrosion resistant baked enamel finish.
||Motor 3 years.
Parts 1 year.
TUNDRA 20" BURNISHER 1.5HP 1500RPM
The Tusk T20 Burnisher is built for speed and flexibility —1500 rpm speed that gives your floor the high gloss, wet look and the flexibility to either dry polish or spray buff areas that might require a light chemical application for optimal cleaning.
Powered by a direct drive 1.5 hp 66 frame motor, the Tusk T20 Burnisher will deliver superior results over its long service life.