PowrGum Reaper Gum Wand Removal machine
The Powr-Gum Reaper is a gum removal system that emulsifies gum from carpet and many indoor and outdoor hard surfaces. This machine, combined with our chemical, reduces the properties of gum that can then be easily removed by power extraction.
Gum removal is a major headache for local authorities, schools, universities, mass transit and facility managers. Available high pressure washing and steam solutions were expensive, bulky, noisy and disruptive, inefficient and not particularly environmentally friendly. But now there is a much better, more practical solution for chewing gum removal.
In seconds the Gum Reaper transforms unsightly gum into a powder that can be easily brushed away without damaging the underlying surface.
• Can remove up to 700 gum spots per hour
• Concentrated pressure breaks down gum molecules in 3-5 seconds
• No cables or cords - rechargeable batteries provide up to 36 hours of continual use
• Ultra quiet for anytime use
• No harmful chemicals - vegetable derived cleaner is safe for indoor use
• Eliminates water waste - residue can be swept away with a broom
• Brushes available in brass for hard surfaces and nylon for delicate carpets and soft surfaces
• User-friendly controls and maneuvers easily on wheels
• Can also be used to clean tough grout stains
• 2 Brass Hard Surface Nozzles - for cleaning surfaces like concrete and asphalt
• 1 Nylon Carpet Nozzle - for cleaning gum from a variety of carpet types
*Propane bottle not included
*GumWand Solution not included. GW2
||56" with handle
||Less than 25 dBA
|Max Gum Removal/Hour
|Time Per Gum Piece
||1/2 gallon tank (2 hours continuous use)
||14.1 oz propane tank (8 hours continuous use)
||Up to 36 hours of use per charge
The Gumwand contains a small LPG canister, a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable battery and our clever little pump. The battery powers the pump, which injects the cleaning fluid into the vaporizer at a rate around 3ml per second. The LPG powers the heating unit built into this lightweight machine. The whole unit is easily maneuvered on its wheels meaning no strain on the operator’s arm or a requirement to carry anything. NB. A nylon brush is also available for indoor use on carpets and tiles (perfect for pubs, clubs, cinemas, theatres, casinos, schools and colleges). The Proprietary Gumwand cleaning solution is derived from totally natural and sustainable sources and is ph neutral. It instantly turns discarded gum into powder, which leaves no residues.
For use in well ventilated areas only.
Gumwand Industrial Machine - GW1