Sapphire Scientific Big Gulp 3500 Flood Pumper Truckmount
Big Gulp 3500
Fast and efficient water removal
The Big Gulp 3500 is a highly efficient system for removing water from homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, or any location where water needs to be removed quickly. Purpose-built for extraction, the 3500 delivers the uncompromising performance and reliability you need.
.Please note truckmount must be dealer installed.
The Big Gulp 3500 is covered under Sapphire’s exclusive two year parts and labor warranty. See your Owner's Manual for details.
• One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
• Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
• One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
• Battery box
• Installation kit
• Operation and service manual
• One 25 ft. section of layflat hose for pumpout (with 72-3501BB only)
Looking for even more extraction power?
Check out the Big Gulp 4500
Legend Rewards: 10,000 Points
72-3500: No APO
72-3501: Includes APO
The APO (Automatic Pump Out) unit provides up to 45 GPM of waste tank pumpout capacity.
Features & Benefits
- Fewer maintenance requirements than typical truckmounts
- Industrial-grade components with proven reliability
- Two 2 in. ports allow two techs to extract with one machine
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and tracking maintenance.
- 120 gallon marine-grade aluminum recovery tank
- Extra large 3-inch port for fast dumping and easy cleanup
- Belt driven for quiet, reliable operation. Powered belt cooling system extends belt life.
||Big Gulp 3500
72-3500BB (no APO)
72-3501BB (with APO)
|| 31 HP air-cooled gasoline engine.
||Gardner Denver TriFlow® 408 rotary tri-lobe blower producing vacuum to 16 in. Hg and flows up to 500 CFM.
||120 gal. TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. 100 gal. at shutoff.
||MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing
|Automatic pumpout (optional)
||Optional. Jabsco self-priming with electromagnetic clutch drive. Delivers up to 45 GPM.
|Console dimensions (W × H × L)
||20 × 40 × 44 in. | 51 × 102 × 112 cm
.Free SteamBrite installation and no shipping fee.