Prochem Ninja 1200MS
(Formerly VersaClean P1200EX / Drieaz F443 / Northland Products Nexus / Sapphire Scientific 78-005)
Sapphire Scientific 78-015
1000psi Professional Carpet and Tile Extractor
An Efficient Link to Higher Profits!
- Noise Suppressor for quiet cleaning
- Single 6.6 vacuum motor.
- Compact rotomolded vac and solution tanks
- Includes: Auto fill and Auto Dump
- Eight Gallon Vacuum Tank
- Ten Gallon Solution Tank
- Dimensions: H:39.5 X L:32 X W:19.75
- 10in Diameter Non-marking wheels
- Operates on dual 15 amp 120 volt breakers.
- 111 pound Dry weight (depending on model)
- Hole in back tanks is a storage tank to hold your extension cord and spotting bottles (located under the handles) It is not part of the vacuum or solution tank.
.Best-ever performance, recovery and reliability
- Made-in-the-USA quality – Engineered and built by Legend Brands with top quality components throughout
- Ease of Use – Integrated wand and hose storage for one-person transport, loading, and storage
- Best performance, lower amp draw - Optimizes CFM for better recovery and operates easily within the limits of 15-amp circuits
- Versatile cleaning with adjustable high pressure solution
- Auto-fill and auto-dumpout functions – no need to stop to fill or empty tanks. Crucial for high volume production jobs!
- Dual cord operation. Circuit 1 draws 14.2 amps (peak). Circuit 2 draws 13.0 amps (peak).
Pump: Adjustable General High Pressure Pump with pressure gauge, auto-fill and auto-pumpout
Vacuum motor: 6.6 Ametek Vacuum Motor producing 659 peak air watts
Capacity: Solution tank 12 gal. | 37.9 L - Recovery tank: 10 gal. | 37.9 L
Dry weight: 111 lbs. | 50 kg
Circuit 1: 12.5A
Circuit 2: 13.0A
Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene housing and handle; 10 in. semi-pneumatic wheels.
Closed water lift: 137 in. | 348 cm
Power cord: Two 1 ft. | 30.5 cm cords and two 14/3 25 ft. | 7.6 m ext. cords
Drain valve: Gate type
Float shut-off: Ball type
Safety: ETL Certified to UL and CSA standards
Sold machine only.
Hoses and tools sold separately.
Features and Benefits
• Heated, non-heated, and high-pressure models available (see SKUs below)
• Increased water fill area for less downtime
• Side-mounted switches avoid damage and accidental shut-offs
• Integrated hose hanger and wand holder – easy to move the cleaning operation from room to room
• Heavy-gauge plumbing and wiring updates
• Double-walled rotomolded housing for quiet operation and durability
• 1200 PSI unit features a top-of-the-line pump
P 200 - 78-001 - 200 PSI
P 200H - 78-002 - 200 PSI, 1750W heater
P 500 - 78-003 - 500 PSI adjustable. Pressure gauge.
P 500H - 78-004 - 500 PSI adjustable. 1750W heater. Pressure gauge.
P 1200EX - 78-005 - 1200 PSI adjustable. Pressure gauge, auto-fill, auto-dumpout.