Sirocco PCEV Enviro Spill Clean-up System Tile Cleaning AR 630-HOT Cam Spray 1500ADE 1400 psi 2.1 gpm Electric
The Sirocco™ PCEV series all-in-one environmental spill systems are the most affordable, effective multi-function systems on the market. Great for non-flammable spill cleanup on any hard surface (or carpet!).
Instant Capture Surface Cleaner ELIMINATES Overspray! The only system you need for any wet or dry reclaim job! Whether you’re vacuuming a warehouse floor, cleaning a loading dock, or reclaiming fleet wash-water from a parking lot, the Sirocco™ 3-stage vacuum will perform the job quickly and efficiently. It’s all about work speed!
● 2HP AR630 BullDogPro Electric Pressure Washer (120V, 19 amp, 2.3 gpm at 1400 psi)
▪ With High Volume Bypass and Hot Water Capable Seals to 160°F
● PEV1/15 Sirocco Performance Vacuum System
▪ 15 Gallon Waste Tank (with 2" hose barb inlet and 1¼" drain plug)
▪ Powerful 13.5 amp 120 vac 3-Stage Motor
▪ 145" Water-Lift Capacity at 100 cfm for Rapid De-Watering
● Slide-Out Oil-Attractive Filter (Detailers – for dry dust, replace with sock filters at inlet and over the cage filter – sold separately)
● Auto Pump-Out to 25 gpm (an extra high head pump with float switch and check valve - requires 1000 watts continuous)
Automatically pumps out when vacuum is running!
● SC12V - 12" Vacuuming Surface Cleaner with convenient storage bracket
● 1 – 25' x 1.5" Super-Duty Vacuum Hose with cuffs (abrasion and chemical resistant)
● 3 – 24" Sand Snakes (abrasion and chemical resistant)
Beefy 30mil PVC sand bags - just fill with sand!
● 1 – Puddle Sucker surface dewatering tool for reclaiming up to 50 gpm
● 1 – 24" Silt Filter (designed to stop sand and silt debris from clogging up the
● Cart-Frame for portability on all terrain
● Camlock QC's (for hose connections at waste tank so nothing slips off during use)
● Tie-Down Straps (trailer-mounting hardware)
● Operating Instructions and Warning Sheets
● Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.
Perfect addition to convert your carpet cleaning machine into aggressive tile cleaning or pressure washing.
This unit comes standard with a 20 amp plug and it is a 22mm discharge connection.
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
- 35' Power cord with ground fault interrupter.
- Adjustable pressure.
- Chemical Injection.
- Non-marking hose.
- Trigger Gun.
- 36" two piece wand.
- Multi-reg zero to sixty degree pattern tip with Hi-Low for chemical injection.
- Optional pumps handle fluids up to 180° degrees Fahrenheit. Pressure washer does not heat the water but you can feed this unit with normal hot tap water! All high temperature seals and regulator!
- Please note that the color of the plastic housing is not guaranteed.
• Product Dimensions : 18" x 12" x 11"
• Voltage/Amperage/Phase : 120 Volt / 20 amp / 1
• Horsepower : 2
• Operating Pressure in psi/bar : 1450 / 100
• Flow Rate in gpm/lpm : 2 / 7.6
• Pump Thermal Protection : Electric Cut-out
• Maximum Pump Inlet Water Temperature : 180° F
• Hose Dimension : 25' x 5/16"
• Power Cord : 35' with GFCI
AR Pump AR630-HOT 1900psi 2.1 gpm 180 degree Hot Water Pressure Washer
Our 1900 PSI industrial cold power washer that is OK to hook to your customers hot water and is a high-pressure cleaner that comes with the following features:
· Trigger gun for positive shut off and user safety
· Adjustable pressure gauge to tailor pressure to the application
· Automatic safety valve with low pressure bypass
· Built-in detergent suction
· Easy-clean mesh-designed water filter that extends the life of the pump
· Twist-fast coupler for quick removal and attachment of pressure hose
· Safety lock prevents the trigger from accidentally engaging when not in use
· GFCI to shut down power supply in the event of electrical ground failure
20 amp breaker required
||Induction Motor 120V 60Hz
||21 x 11 x 13.5
Cold Cleaning Units/ Speed: 2.1 gpm X 1900 psi = 3990
By cleaning with hot inbound water you can double your cleaning effectiveness to 7980 cleaning units/ speed.
Lance with adjustable spray nozzle
25' high pressure hose
Built-in detergent injector
180° F Inlet Temperature
Question: Does the unit inject soap at high pressure?
Answer: No, Please note that chemical injection only works in low pressure prespray mode.
Question: Can I still use on a 15 amp 115 volt outlet?
Answer: Yes, but you first have to have the correct receptacle. This pump comes with a NEMA 20-P plug and has to plug into a NEMA 20-R outlet and to plug into a NEMA 15-R mean you will need a converter.
The second thing you will have to do is turn down the water pressure. Most all pressure pumps consume half the power to turn on the motor and then the other half to make the water pressure. This is 19 amp at 1900 psi. So 9.5 amps to turn on and then 1 amp for each 200 psi you ask it to push. Here is the math: max is 15 amps less starting amps at 9.5 = 5.5 amps left over for psi. 5.5 amps X 200 psi = 1100 psi. @ 15 amps.
Compare with other electric cold pressure washers at
Freight charges will be applied to ALL orders. (Including local pickup in San Antonio TX)