SOFT TOUCH Valve - BRASS, 1200 p.s.i., for wands
Item No. AW791
Brass Soft Touch Valve
No More Tired Hands With This Soft Touch Valve
This is the "soft opening" control valve for wands. It makes your wand easier to use with a longer life.
The "soft opening" control valve makes wands easier to use with longer life. Designed for 1200 psi (1500 psi for stainless steel), and tested at higher pressure, these valves are for popular mounting patterns, and have retrofit brackets available as well. The 30° offset is ideal for your solution lines without extra fittings or bulk. Our Stainless Steel ball and Teflon seat makes a long lasting seal and is self cleaning and self-centering every time. The combination of these features and the design make this valve the "soft-opening" valve that is becoming so popular in the industry and allows you to throttle the valve at any pressure. No more stress on the hands as the "soft opening" feature uses less power from your hands, even at 1000+ psi.
Soft touch valves are a frequent topic of discussion on the Internet bulletin boards of our industry. Owner/operators love the reduced stress on their wrists, hands, and fingers. They operate smoothly, don’t require as much force to squeeze the trigger and are comfortable to grip. Ergonomics is the word to describe this design that considers the health of the technician. No more numb fingers, carpal tunnel syndrome, or similar problems. Great for any company that wants to keep all its techs healthy and productive.
These “soft-touch” valves are a great upgrade to most wands, including the AW29 and Prochem wands. Some of their features are:
Also marketed under part numbers:
- Designed for 1200 psi (1500 for stainless steel), and tested at even higher pressure.
- Easy to throttle. (doesn’t "slam shut" as other valves do)
- No more stress on your hands, even at 1000+ psi.
- Designed with a 30° offset to be ideal for your solution lines without extra fittings or bulk.
- Stainless Steel ball and Teflon seat makes a long-lasting seal and is self cleaning and self-centering every time.
- Soft Touch valves use only Forged Brass or Stainless Steel in the body of the valves. Other components are made of stainless steel and Teflon.
- Retrofit brackets available for Prochem wands (adapter p/n AW793)
- WestPak: Soft Touch Valve Repair Kit (carpet wands) (fits both brass and stainless valves.)
Mytee B133A, and B133-A
Sapphire Scientific 27-013,
US Products 85LUSP