Car Wash and Auto Detailing
Large digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter
3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
Visual and audible last coin alarm
Mars Series 2000 bill acceptor takes $1.00, $2.00, and $5.00 bills (Item #8130-6)
Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Item #8149-92)
Comes with 7 Medeco locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box,
1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the fragrance compartment)
5 lighted push buttons for the following functions: 2 motor vacuum, 3 motor turbo vacuum, and fragrance dispensing
Hose: 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (15’, 25’, and 50’ available in 1 1/2” or 2”)
Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
Double service doors offer easy access to clean out compartment and 4 filter bag system (Item #8076)
Dispenses 3/4 oz. of fragrance in 30 seconds
Comes with 3 gallons of fragrances
Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control (Item #8000-30)
Optional coin mechs, motors, colored hoses, extra security, and clean-out container are available
Print Fragrance Data Sheet
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- Large digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- Comes with 6 Medeco locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the fragrance compartment) (Replacement Item #8958-2 for external locks & 8958-1 for internal locks)
- 5 lighted push buttons for the following functions: 2 motor vacuum, 3 motor turbo vacuum, and fragrance choices
- Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Optional decal packages at no additional fee - Yellow, Blue, Black (standard).
- Optional accessories available at an additional charge: Electronic Coin Acceptors, Quiet Motors, Vinyl Clean-out Bag (Item #8599), or Rubber Clean-out Container (Item #8080).
- Dispenses 3/4 oz. of fragrance in 30 seconds
- Comes with 1 gallon each of 3 fragrances (Strawberry, Pina Colada, Wild Cherry, New Car, French Vanilla, Lemon)
- Fragrance dispenses .75 oz of fragrance formula per thirty seconds, which is equal to 1.5 oz of liquid formula per minute. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1.5 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 85 minutes of vend time or 170 thirty-second vend cycles.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into.
Steambrite will ship the JE Adams Ultra Series Vacuum with Fragrance No Bill Acceptor Vault Ready Combination Unit  by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote,, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days. Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.