Chemspec DFCCLRCS One Earth Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover 12/1 qt Case
Ecologo-Certified Detergent Free Cleaning
Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover is a unique non-corrosive acid side cleaner that safely breaks down hard water deposits and soils. It cleans grout, ceramic, porcelain, and other hard surfaces while leaving the surface free from residues. May be used to maintain carpet wand tips in peak operating condition without corrosion, and descale truckmounts and portable carpet extraction equipment.
• Form: Liquid
• SKU Quantity: Case of twelve 1 qt. / .9 L bottles
• RTU pH: 3.5
• Unit Size: 1 qt. / .9 L bottle
Restoring urinals, toilets and fixtures:
1. Apply One Earth Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover undiluted. Allow to dwell on surface, agitate with bowl brush or scouring pad and rinse.
2. For extremely soiled fixtures, reapply and let sit for 15 minutes before brushing.
3. One Earth Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover is not corrosive, and gently loosens and dissolves calcium, lime and rust.
Restoring showers and tubs:
1. For removal of soap scum build up, dilute 3 oz. (88.7 mL) One Earth Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover with 1 gallon (3.87 L) of cold water.
2. Apply to surface. Allow a short dwell time, agitate and rinse. Restoring grout lines and maintaining ceramic tile fl oors: Dilute 3 oz. (88.7 mL) One Earth Calcium,Lime & Rust Remover with 1 gallon (3.87 L) of cold water. Apply to surface. Make sure to wet all areas well. Allow a short dwell time and scrub thoroughly. Damp wipe or rinse.
Exterior building maintenance (concrete, wooden decks, patio furniture): Most exterior soils can be removed by applying a solution of 3 oz. (88.7 mL) One Earth Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover with 1 gallon (3.87 L) of cold water. Can be applied from a sprayer, power wash or watering can. Apply generously, allow short dwell time, agitate surface and rinse with plenty of water. Patio furniture can be simply damp wiped with cloth or sponge.