Chemspec FTLC4G Fission Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner
Same product ships in either label.
Unique Soil Separation Technology detaches bound soils from fibers, then suspends and removes them from even the heaviest traffic areas. Powers through grease, oil and soils
• Form: Liquid
• SKU Quantity: Case of four 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
• RTU pH: 11.97
• Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
SKU Quantity: Case of four 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
RTU pH: 11.97
Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
Inline injection sprayer:
Mix 1½-2 qt. (1.5-2.0 L) Fission with enough water to fill
the 5 qt ( 4.7 L) container.
Use warm water.
Pump-up pressure or electric sprayers:
Add 4-6 oz. (118-177 mL) of Fission with enough water to make
1 gal. (3.8 L) of RTU solution.
1. Pre-inspect / pre-test / pre-treat spots as needed.
2. Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
3. Apply Fission RTU solution and allow adequate dwell time.
4. Rinse extract with Chemspec Optimal Rinse.
Buy More $ave More!
With a ready-to-use pH of 10.6 and superior effectiveness on heavily soiled carpets, Fission with SST stands out among traffic lane cleaners. The product’s unique array of surfactants and solvents enable it to clean as effectively as aggressive cleaners without the risks associated with harsher alkalinity. SST stands for “soil separation technology,” referring to the product’s unique ability to detach even tightly-bound particulates from carpet piling and suspend it for removal. This effect also enables Fission to dissolve greasy, oily soils and to remove particulate soils such as pet hair from carpets.
- Aggressive cleaning without harsh pH
- Unique ability to detach particulate soils from fibers
- Even helps remove pet hair
- Deep cleaning even in the heaviest traffic areas and toughest soils
Sold as Case of four 1 gal. (3.8 L) bottles
Re-order no. 76-260
Appearance Blue transparent liquid
Odor Mile fragrance and solvent odor
pH of ready-to-use 10.4
Phosphorus content Less than 0.1% in RTU
VOC content Less than 1%
Non-volatile content 15%