Chemspec C-OCLD4G OneClean ZF 4/1 Gallon Case
Low-foam carpet cleaning detergent outperforms competitive products in cleaning power
Versatile and highly effective low-foaming carpet cleaning detergent for use on a broad range of carpet types and soiling conditions. Highly competitive cost per use.
• Form: Liquid
• SKU Quantity: Case of four 1 gal. / 3. 8 L bottles
• Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
Mix 2 oz. (30 mL) in 1 gal. (3.8 L) of warm water.
Mix 1 qt. (946 mL) into 5 gal. (18.9 L) stock solution.
1) Preinspect / pretest / pretreat spots as needed. You can also use OneClean diluted one part concentrate to one part water to treat spots.
2) Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
3) Begin using wet and dry passes over the carpet using adequate water pressure and flow rate to get proper cleaning. Extract as much water as possible.
4) Use Dri-Eaz airmovers, ventilation and/or dehumidification for fast carpet drying.
5) Vacuum carpet after it has dried.
1) OneClean does not foam. But if foam starts to collect due to residues of previous cleaning in the vacuum system, use defoamer as needed.
2) Rinse the pump, solution and the waste water tanks with fresh water each day.
Compare to current or past OEM associations: