Zencar Level 2 EV Charger 240V 25ft ADJUSTABLE Current 32 Amp - 16 Amp
NEMA 6-50 Portable EVSE Electric Vehicle Home Charging Station 20181011
Works with all plug in hybrids and EV including but not limited to: Bentley Bentayga Hybrid, BMW 330e, BMW 740e, BMW i8, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt EV, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Cadillac ELR, Honda Clarity, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Fiat 500e, Ford Evos Hybrid, Ford Focus EV, Ford C-Max, Ford C-Max Energi, Karma Fisker, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes-Benz C350e, Mercedes-Benz GLE550e, Mercedes-Bens S550e, Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, and B250e, Prosche Cayenne SE Hybrid, Porsche Panamera SE Hybrid, Tesla Roadster, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S 70D, Tesla Model S P85D, Toyota Prius Prime, Mini Countryman, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3 REx, BMW E-Golf, Audi A3 Sportback, Audi A3 e-Tron, Hyundai Ioniq, Subaru Crosstrek PHEV, Volvo XC90, and many many more.
The EV Charge Solutions portable electric vehicle charger is a Level 2 station that delivers 32 amp (7.68kW) through 16 amps (3.84kW) ADJUSTABLE to your vehicle. This is a compact portable station that is an ideal solution for low-cost charging in your garage or to keep in the trunk of your EV for charging at work or on trips. The charging station features a control box with LEDs indicating the status of the charge. There is a description for each light pattern in the product photos above. The charger comes with a draw string bag for storage and a soft gel cap that covers the connector and keeps it from getting wet or dirty. The J1772 charger grip and power cord are water resistant for use in the rain. Please keep the charging box dry.
- JUST PLUG-IN AND CHARGE: Level 2 portable EV charger. Requires a NEMA 6-50R receptacle socket.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Charges every brand of EV on the market.
- FAST AND EASY: Charges 600% faster than your 120 volt Level 1 cord that came with the car and 100% faster than standard 16 amp Level 2 240 volt charging!
- Features control box with LED charge status indicators.
- Rated current and voltage: 240V AC | 32 Amp (7680 watts) through 16 Amp (3840 watts) ADJUSTABLE and built in delay timer | UL Listed J1772 SAE connector
- 5.35 lbs
- 12.8" X 8.9" X 1.5"
- Extra Long 7 Meter / 25 ft power cord.
- Two ways to change charging speed: Key fob (two provided), or shake notification box.
There are 24 inches/ 2 feet of power cord between the male prongs and the beginning of the charging box. The entire unit is made with 25 ft of cord. Including male plug, cord, charging box, and the J1772, the entire system is right at 26 feet long.
Why Adjustable and delay timer? - See Below at bottom of this web page.
Below you will find the product specifications:
Charging plug meets SAE J1772 standards
Power plug meets NEMA 6-50 standards
Control box meets SAE J1772 control principle
Excellent protection performance, protection grade IP55
Rated current and voltage: 240V AC 32A
Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
Mechanical life: no-load plug in/pull out> 10000 times
Drop Load: 1 Meter / 3.3 ft Impact of external force.
Run Over Load: Tested that car can roll over charger nozzle 2 Times!
Weight 8 lbs 16" X 12" X 6"
Case Material: Thermo plastic,flame retardant grade UL94-0
Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver + thermo plastic on the top
Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
Leakage protection(Restart recover)
Over-voltage under-voltage protection (self-checking recover)
Overload protection (self-checking recover)
Lightning and surge protection
1. Rated current and voltage: 240V AC 32A
2. Insulation resistance: ＞1000MΩ（DC500V）
3. Terminal temperature rise: ＜50K
4. Withstand voltage: 2000V
Two Year Manufactures Warranty
*requires dedicated 240 Volt 40 or 50 Amp circuit / NEMA 6-50R Receptacle.
Compare to current or past OEM associations:
GS New Energy
3030 PSE 16 100 01
Lectron 240v 16 amp
Set to 16 amps @ 240 volts, 24 amps @ 240 volts, or 32 amp @ 240 volt. The more time you have to charge your car, it's best set to the lowest setting.
Example, if I have the entire night and can leave the car on charge for 6 hours, set to 16 amps. If traveling and using the optional Reverse6-50R box below, set to 16 amps. If stopping at home for lunch and only have an hour before I leave again, set to 32 amps. If I only have about 4 hours to charge my car, set to 24 amps.
1. 32 Amp @ 240 volt is super fast charging when you need fast charging.
2. The longer and slower you take to charge your batteries, the longer the batteries will last in both years as well as per charge. (Changing all the car batteries is expensive and this charger will maximize their lifespan!) Your batteries will last longer in both years before they will no longer hold a charge was well as each charge is more complete (each individual charge last longer.)
3. Take with you on the go. See below. Set to 16 amp and use the optional converter box below.
Sells and ships from San Antonio, Texas
Additional user information:
As for the function of shaking to change current/amps, it is only valid during the first minute once connected with power.
The usage method of our EVSE is as below:
1. Plug in the male wall plug in the socket to connect power.
2. If amperage change is needed, shake or use swiping card to change amperage within the first minute. The current has memory of its last use. Example, if it was set 24A last time, it would start at 24A this time.
3. Then plug in the J1772 Plug in the car. Please noted if connected with the car, the shaking function can no longer be used.
The charger includes timer delay function.
After this, you'd better to swiping card to set timer function, Here I attached the user manual of how to use timer function as following: After on minute, the amperage speed is set. Then use the RFID card to set a optional delay timer before the charging starts. Note, in some locations electricity is cheaper later in the middle of the night. The timer function has to be set after the J1772 Plug plugged in. Setting the delay timer can be used to reduce the charging cost!
Related video below:
Watch how to videos:
Watch DIY Level 2 EV Car Charger Installation
Steambrite will ship the Electric Vehicle Level 2 EV Charger 240V 32 Amp ADJUSTABLE 25ft NEMA 6-50 Portable EVSE Zencar Home Charging Station FREE Shipping 20181011  by either Fedex or Freight Quote, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 working days. Equipment small enough to be sent by Fedex should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.