Kohler 26 hp Courage Vertical Twin Cylinder Engine PA-SV735-3024 MTD Cub SLT
Professional Grade Design.
Professional grade engineering for the consumer. Cool-running OHV design and tough cast-iron cylinder bore provides better fuel efficiency, more torque per unit of displacement and means your engine will last longer in harsh mowing conditions - so you can keep your mower longer and avoid costly trips to the repair shop.
Durable, Long Life Design.
The dual-seal, top- mount air filter keeps debris out of the engine and the internally vented carburetor provides added protection in dirty conditions. A modulated cooling fan reduces noise and optimizes air flow for a longer engine life.
High Power Performance.
Consistent-Cut™ technology delivers more consistent power to your mower deck in extreme load conditions, maximizing cutting, bagging, and mulching performance. So you can rest assured knowing there will be less clumping and missed areas.
Tough on grass, easy on you. V-Twin design provides smooth operation and the acoustically dampened air induction system reduces noise for quieter operation. This engine also features a flip-up air cleaner cover that allows for quick inspection and change
High-torque inertia drive starter ensures quick, reliable starting in all conditions.
Overhead valve design makes KOHLER® engine more fuel efficient and provides more power per displacement while emitting fewer harmful exhaust gasses..
- Easy-access oil check and fill
- Top-mount air filter keeps debris out and allows for quick access and inspection of the air cleaner system
- Two-year limited warranty
High Power Performance.
- OHV design for incredible efficiency
- Dynamically balanced crankshaft provides smooth performance
- High polished main bearings provide added toughness in high-load conditions
- Consistent-Cut™ technology for higher-quality cut
Reliability and Long Life Design.
- Cast-iron cylinder liner ensure your engine will last long in harsh conditions
- Large capacity air cleaner
- Pressurized lubrication with filter ensures the engine is strong even at extreme angles
- Induction-hardened main crank bearing ensures superior strength to cut through the tough stuff
- Internally vented carburetor
Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- V-twin design runs more smoothly and reduces fatigue on the operator
- Quiet air induction box
- Modulated cooling fan reduces noise
Easy Dependable Starts.
- High-torque inertia drive starter ensures quick, reliable starting in all conditions.
4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, full pressure lubrication with full-flow filter, aluminum head and crankcase with cast iron cylinder liners.
|Max Power @3600 RPM hp (kW) 1
|Displacement cu in (cc)
|Bore in (mm)
|Stroke in (mm)
|Max Torque lbs. ft (Nm)1
|Dry Weight lbs (kg)
|Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L)
||Full pressure w/full-flow filter
|Dimensions L x W x H in
||18.5 x 17.8 x 13.4
|Backpressure Limit 2
|J1995 Power hp (kW) 3
|J1995 Torque lbs ft (Nm) 3
* Length is air cleaner cover to end of blower housing. Width is side of blower housing to opposite side of blower housing. Height is mounting surface to grass screen.
1 Max Power (hp) and Max Torque (lbs ft) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation.
2 Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT
3 J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
• 1.125” Diameter x 4.36” PTO Length, 7/16-20 Crankshaft
• Cast-Iron Cylinder Liners
• 10” D.B.C., 4 Cored Holes (For OEM Self-Tap)
• Full Pressure Lubrication
• Oil Filter
• Automotive Style Dipstick (Yellow)
• 7/16” External Square Oil Drain Plug
• Stellite® Exhaust Valves
• 12V Bendix Electric Starter
• 15A Regulated Charging System
• Digital Advance Ignition System (DSAI) - SV735 only
• RFI/Ctick Compliance
• Modulated Cooling Fan
• Fixed Grass Screen Guard
• Carburetor w/Fuel Shutdown Solenoid
• Pulse Fuel Pump
• 51 Micron Fuel Filter
• Single Wire Controls - Throttle and Choke
• Mechanical Governor
• Torx Head Boden Screws
• Dual Element Air Cleaner
• Standard HP Decal (Black with Silver Lettering)
• Engine Plate with Emission Certification
• Governed Idle Speed 1750 (+150/-250) rpm
• High Speed 3300 (+/- 75) rpm
• Owner’s Manual (English)
• Color-Black with Cast Aluminum
Standard Features Plus: