POWERFUL, PORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE!
The Drill-Powered Air Duct Cleaning Tool That
BRUSHES AND VACUUMS!
"Definitely worth the money. Made over $400.00 on my first job. Great product!" Buy-It-Pronto/eBay
"A great tool for any level air duct cleaner!" CS/NJ
"Great customer service, good product!" vhv73/eBay
Start your own AIR DUCT CLEANING BUSINESS without spending thousands!
The Motobrush was designed with power, versatility, quality and ultimate portability in mind.
Unlike other rotating brush systems, brush direction, torque and rpm are always at your fingertips.
It has been fully tested and is ready for residential/light-commercial air duct cleaning.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Attach a drill (included) to the Motobrush drill adapter. Clean multiple houses on a single charge! Any 12 or 18 volt clutched drill or any plug in clutched drill will work.
- Attach vacuum/ included (shop vac, commercial vac, industrial vac, portable or truckmount carpet extractor) to the Motobrush 1.5" outlet barb. We recommend that you use with a vacuum that has a rating of 150 CFM or more for optimum performance. In line Dustdowner is required when using with a portable or truck mount carpet extractor.
- Rotate the brush forward on the way into the vent/duct and reverse on the way out. Dust is dislodged and collected simultaneously!
- 33' X 1.5" MOTOBRUSH Tool Assembly - Capable of cleaning distances up to 25' from each access point. Lightweight and easy to operate! No messy wires to get tangled or heavy equipment to lift up/down stairs and into attics or crawlspaces. With the included tool to vacuum hose, the vacuum can be left in one central location 25' away from the operator! This makes cleaning multiple vents easier compared to bulky all-in-one systems.
- 12" Nylon Button Brush - Cleans it all (round, square or rectangular) and is safe for use on all types of duct work. Capable of cleaning ducts up to 12" X 24". No need to carry an arsenal of brushes! Brush design enables the Motobrush to collect dust that is dislodged ahead of the brush as well as behind it. This eliminates pushing the dust further into the system and cross-contamination. *For larger duct work check out the 18" 862052 Nylon Brush or 24" 860253 Nylon Brush. *For dryer vents check out the 4" 862049 Dryer Vent Brush.
- No air compressor needed! Can work with any vacuum! Does not take up a lot of room!
Color of vacuum hose is not guaranteed.
Motobrush Air Duct Cleaning Rules to clean by:
- Do not use the tool with more than 360 degrees of bends or turns in it.
- Do not leave hose coiled up during use. Example have the Motobrush travel from the drill, down the hall or room and back up into the duct.
- Use a clutched drill when possible. Set the drill to the lowest clutch setting so the clutch will engage if you hit any obstructions in the duct.
- Use Velcro strap over drill trigger to set the brush speed to under 320 RPM's.(1000 - 2000 rpm will break the cable)
See similar units and other options at
Compare to current or past OEM associations:
Air Care AC2011C Cobra 5 Reversible Duct Cleaning System Control Box only SACOB0038 (discontinued by factory)