Mytee HP120 Starter Packcage Grand Prix Auto Detail Carpet Extractor 120psi 3 stage vac Heater with hose set & wand, (Formerly HP100)
The Original HP120 Grand Prix™. Mytee® at its Finest.
Package purchased on this webpage includes the following free stuff! Save Over $250
The HP120 Grand Prix™ automotive detail extractor transformed the automotive detailing industry. It became the bestselling and most imitated automotive detail extractor in the world. Mytee’s® HP120 Grand Prix™ automotive detail extractor was the first heated extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Lets go back in time. Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes… the rest is history. Also marketed under part Mytee HP100
Other trendsetting features include:
- Performance. Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system. The 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- Has 130″ of water lift. 100 CFM.
- Two 10-gallon capacity tanks. The ideal size for most cars.
- A 1.25” hose. Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool has a low profile. Perfect for detailing.
- A high drain valve. For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design. Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
The Grand Prix™ also offers:
- Durability. The housing is made of tough roto-molded polyethylene material. This material makes the housing resist to rust or denting.
- Customer Service. Mytee® always offers a limited 5 year warranty. We have a national network of service centers.
Made at our California plant, the Hp120 grand Prix™ undergoes extensive factory testing. This ensures that it meets rigorous quality standards. Mytee® automotive extractors are covered by the strongest warranty in the auto industry. The housings are covered for life. Mytee® detail extractors represent the cutting edge in cleaning technology. Take on any job with confidence utilizing the Grand Prix’s™ combination of power and versatility. Order the HP120 Grand Prix™ today, and see for yourself why this classic sets the standard for all auto detailing extractors.
Demo / refurbished /blemished means: might have blemish, scratch, rust, or dent, used at a trade show, tested in the showroom by a customer, last years model, return by shipping company, returned by customer, used by factory for R&D work, or just an out of box just sitting on the shelf special. Limited stock so if you purchase it and we cannot fill the order because another customer beat you to the bargain, your money will be returned. Please do not call to see if it is still available as if the web page is up and viewable, it is available this second. If you delayed and asked if it available so you let some other customer place the order ahead of you. All sales are final. Condition: "A+ Perfect"
*Our refurbished equipment goes through the same type of testing as all of our products do that are ready for purchase. The unit is in perfect working condition when it leaves our facility and includes the same warranty as a new machine (except labor). Mytee may make changes in products it manufactures and markets at any time; these changes are made without obligation to change, retrofit, or upgrade any product previously sold or manufactured.
Mytee Products Warranty Details
Steambrite Optional Extended ON Site Warranty covers parts, labor, shipping for an extra 2 years beyond the factory warranty!
||5 year Prorated
||Single 3 stage LA
||1200 W - 210 degree maximum
||Single 25' 12/3
||3" stainless steel upholstery tool
||15' vacuum and solution hose combo
||29" x 18" x 37"
||30" x 19" x 46 1/2"
Receive half price shipping if you pick up at SteamBrite SATX 78233!