BACKORDER 4-6 Weeks
5" x 8" (12.7cm x 20.3cm)
Sporicidin: Disinfectant Whipes and Towlets
180 Count per cylinder.
Sporicidin® Disinfectant Wipes and Towelettes are EPA registered and FDA compliant disinfectant wipes recommended for use in hospitals, and medical, dental, and veterinary clinics. Disposable wipes are available in 4 sizes for a variety of applications. These OSHA compliant disinfectant wipes are ideal for cleaning/restoration and IAQ applications, such as mold, water, fire, and sewage remediation, air duct cleaning, trauma clean-up. The Sporicidin brand has been trusted by healthcare professionals and used in hospitals since 1978; protect yourself and your employees by using Sporicidin Disinfectant Wipes and Towelettes to clean, deodorize, and disinfect your equipment, target surfaces, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
*As with any chemical, precautions should be taken to minimize or prevent exposure to mists, lingering vapors, or residuals, which may cause discomfort or aggravate existing health conditions.
- Mold Restoration/IAQ
- Water/Flood Damage Restoration
- Sewer Backflow Cleanup
- Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Air Duct Cleaning*
- Carpet Cleaning and Deodorizing Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) like goggles, respirators, hardhats, rubber boots, aprons, and gloves, etc.
- Disinfecting hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- Clean and decontaminate surfaces found in health/hospital treatment and patient rooms, operating rooms, schools, ambulances, hotels, restaurants, boats, planes, buses, and the home.
- Recommended for use on treated wood, metal, painted surfaces, glass, porcelain, glazed tile, plastic, rubber, and vinyl materials.
- Self-sanitizes against odor-causing bacteria and fungi. Reduces the hazards of cross-contamination.
- Disposable wipes are available in 4 sizes for a variety of applications:
- STANDARD CANISTER - Portable and handy for job site use, our 5” x 8” (12.7cm x 20.3cm) wipes are packaged 180-count canisters
- JUMBO CANISTER - Designed for the heavy duty cleaning needs of the professional restorer, the jumbo size wipes are 9.5” x 12” (24.1cm x 30.5cm) and have two distinct cleaning surfaces. One side has an abrasive texture for aggressive cleaning, while the other side provides softer texture for regular or delicate cleaning.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED TOWELETTES - Convenient for cleaning PPE and small cleaning tasks, individually packaged towelettes are available in 5” x 8” (12.7 cm x 20.3cm) and 10” x 12” (25.4cm x 30.5cm) sizes
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, treated wood, metal and glazed porcelain
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California) and Puerto Rico
- FDA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030) compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Non-staining, non-flammable , and non-abrasive wipes and formula are mildly alkaline (pH 8.5)
- Sporicidin has been used in hospital, dental and medical environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
- Non-hazardous disinfectant solution has no special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Alcohol free and bleach-free formula is safe for most IAQ and PPE equipment*
* "Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces" Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991
For all applications, always test in inconspicuous areas prior to full product usage.
Surfaces and objects should be pre-cleaned to remove debris and gross contamination using Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution or Wipes/Towelettes or Sporicidin Enzyme Mold Cleaner. Next, wipe down the surface using Sporicidin Disinfectant Wipes/Towelettes and allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes for 100% kill of vegetative organisms. Based on the environmental surface being treated, use as many wipes as necessary to keep the surface wet for the required contact time.
It is a violation of U.S. Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not mix with any other chemicals.
As with any chemical, precautions should be taken to minimize or prevent exposure to mists, lingering vapors, or residuals, which may cause discomfort or aggravate existing health conditions.
Steambrite will ship the Sporicidin Disinfectant Wipes and Towlettes 180 CAN-18012 BACKORDER 4-6 Weeks [CAN-18012] by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote,, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days. Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.