StainOut Systems 71-002-FK SOS Pro with Flush Kit Chemical Bundle
Save time and increase work efficiency. We’ve upgraded the SOS PRO so that you can now attach your solution line to your SOS PRO to thoroughly flush an area while you extract- perfect for pet urine and contamination removal jobs. Instead of the usual two-step process of applying cleaning solution and then extracting, you can do it all at
the same time for more efficient results.
The SOS PRO with Flush Kit has two flushing ports on the underside of the extraction hea
d, which allows solution to deeply saturate carpet fibers for better soil break down.
The SOS PRO is the professional’s tool of choice for water damage, flood restoration, and odor control. Use the SOS PRO to perform sub surface extraction and remove excess water from carpet and padding without having to remove it. Or, use the SOS PRO to evacuate black water floods and to remove water weight and more easily carry out for disposal.
- 9.5″ x 16.5″ full extraction range
- Clear top to view extraction process
- Adjustable-height handle that detaches for easy storage
- Stainless steel vacuum flange works with 1.5” and 2” hose cuffs
- Vacuum release for truckmount use
- Lightweight and durable build
- Textured, non-slip foot rest
- Includes water-resistant carrying pack
- Dual flushing ports on the underside of extraction head
- Waist-high quick disconnect eliminates having to bend down to connect your solution line
- Waist-high On/Off flow valve
- Hands free capability
- Wide base is stable and allows you to walk away while the tool is flushing and extracting
How to Perform Sub Surface Extraction
What type of wet/dry vacuum can I use with the S.O.S. Tool?
The S.O.S. Extraction Tool has been designed to fit any standard wet/dry vacuum with either 1.25”, 1.5”, and 2” hoses. If you’re a professional, the tool can also be used with any truckmount or carpet extractor.
The patented design of the S.O.S. Extraction Tool allows for targeted airflow to the pad beneath the carpet surface to suck up bacteria, odors, and liquids.
STEP 1: Saturate the affected areas with a professional grade strength Urine, Odor, and Stain remover. Allow the cleaning solution to seep deep into the carpet’s backing, padding, and subfloor, in order to target the entire odor source. The solution will work to rehydrate, emulsify, and break down organic soil and pet urine solids in preparation for extraction and rinsing.
STEP 2: Finish by using the the SOS PRO with an extractor or truck mount to flush out the solution and contaminants from the carpet.
Watch The Video