TurboBrite Air Duct Cleaning Silver Package Vacuum Driven (Tool body + 4, 6, 8 and 3 pair of whips in case) [Turbobrite ZX Silver]
Can be used with customer provided gas powered truckmounted carpet cleaning machines and all electric carpet cleaning machines with at least 6 stages of vacuum.
Compatable with the following machines (short list) Goliath Extractor, Mytee 1005DX, Mytee 1003DX, Mega 3, Sandia 80-3500, Sandia 80-350H, All Galaxy dual 3 stage machines, all triple two stage machines, all gas powered carpet cleaning machines, Ninja dual 3 stage, Diamondback dual 3 stage,...many more.
- 1: Turbobrite spinning are duct tool (Ultra lite tool, 7 oz or 200 grams. Only 4.5" long)
- 1: 4" centering brush
- 1: 6" centering brush
- 1: 8" centering brush
- 3 pair: rotary brushes (9" but can be cut down to smaller size if needed) (turn at speeds up to 5000 rpm)
- Work by the vacuum turning a turbine inside of the tool that causes the whips to turn. The White cerering brush is used to lift the tool body off the bottom of the duct so the whips can spin easier.
Click here to watch the video!
Turbobrite vacuum driven cleaning procedures (the vacuum turns the blue whips):
- Carry 7 ft ladder (easy to move around in 8 ft ceilings) and 10 ladder (will fit inside the standard extended wheel base van) in truck as needed.
- Take care of any paper work with customer.
- Prep area as needed. (Move furniture to access vents, then cover nearby furniture with plastic to protect it.)
- Turn off power to ventilation system.
- After you perform your pre-inspection of the system both in the ducts and in the attic, put on your safety goggles and dust mask.
- Remove vent covers and place in soapy cleaner in a plastic/rubber tub.
- Scrub vents with upholstery brush and rinse off.
- Leave vent covers on driveway to dry.
- Carry a couple of cans of spray paint (in different colors) as an 'add on' to repaint vents after cleaning and before installation.
- Install dust downer 50 ft from truckmount. This sprays water in the vacuum hose so your truckmount can deal with the mud and not dust. Vacuum ventilation system intake area with duster brush attachment. Replace and clean ventilation filter. (great add on to sell filters)
- Place magnet on unit to remind your customer who to call. Place plain sticker and label with date of cleaning and estimated return appointment.
- Use a 25 ft 1-1/2" vacuum hose leader. This is what is going to be fed into the duct.
- Unscrew the hose cuff off the end of the vacuum hose. The Turbobrite tool screws into the threads on the inside of that vacuum hose leader. It is a real snug fit to insure if will not come off inside of the duct.
- Attach the appropriate centering brush on the Turbobrite tool. All sizes are available from 4" to 10" in diameter.
- Attach two whips that are long enough to lightly agitate duct. Whips are 9" long and can be trimmed to fit smaller ducts. The whips wear down and get smaller so save the whips as they wear down for the smaller ducts. Replacement whips are available.
- Change out dust mask for respirator.
- Feed Turbobrite down duct at a rate of 1" per second as far as you can and then pull the tool back out at 1" per second.
- Clean carpet (if needed)
- Fog with EPA approved duct sanitizer (if needed or paid for. 5 min. per duct @ 1.5 revolution on ULV fogger) Make sure customer does not breath atomized chemical.
- Replace vent covers
The Turbobrite is a great entry level air duct cleaning unit for primary round ducts 10" or less
Steambrite will ship the .TurboBrite Air Duct Cleaning Silver Package Vacuum Driven (Tool body Center Brushes 3 pair of whips in case) [Turbobrite ZX Silver] [Turbobrite ZX Silver] by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote,, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days. Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.