Windsor 1.006-640.0 iCapsol Mini Carpet Machine SKU#WIN9.840-304.0 CRB machine
||Windsor / Karcher
Windsor iCapsol Mini Deluxe 410160
Karcher BRS 43/500 C
The iCapsol interim carpet cleaning process cleans carpets faster, improves the appearance and keeps the carpet cleaner longer.
Cleaning carpet quickly in a 24/7 environment is the challenge you face.
With deep extraction, the carpet dries slowly due to lack of airflow through the carpet fibers that are constructed of dense loops.
With the iCapsol Encapsulating cleaning technology, we provide a way to get your carpet cleaner faster, and with longer lasting results.
The iCapsol Encapsulating Interim Cleaning chemical breaks down and then surrounds the soil and other detergent residue from previous cleaning.
It dries into a hard, non-sticky crystal, encasing the soil, in about 20 minutes.
The dried crystals can easily be removed by vacuuming.
The low moisture chemical process dries quickly and does not leave behind sticky detergents or chemicals that will attract dirt and result in rapid re-soiling.
The result is carpet that is clean and dry in about 20 minutes.
• Productively clean and freshen up carpet surfaces with less effort
• Built-in on-board spraying system for increased productivity
• Uses Red Carpet iCapsol Encapsulation Interim Cleaning Chemicals
• iCapsol technology encapsulates the soil in microcrystals that are non-sticky and won’t attract more soil. The residue is easily vacuumed when carpet is dry
• Low moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning process removes soil while improving the overall carpet appearance; carpet dries in about 20 minutes while reducing waterand detergent consumption
• Unique brush system features two counter-rotating brushes to effectively clean and agitate both sides of the carpet nap
• Counter-rotating brushes (CRB) lift and groom the carpet pile, while the debris bin catches soil and debris
• Streamlined, compact design makes it easier for the operator to clean in congested areas
Deep extraction causes the carpet to dry slowly due to lack of airflow through the carpet fibers that are constructed of dense loops. iCapsol encapsulating chemical breaks down and then surrounds the soil and other detergent residue from previous cleaning. It dries into a hard, non-sticky crystal, encasing the soil.
The dried crystals can easily be removed by vacuuming. The low moisture chemical process dries quickly and does not leave behind sticky detergents or chemicals that will attract dirt and result in rapid re-soiling. The result is carpet that is clean and dry quickly.
Windsor iCapsol Mini Carpet Machine SKU#WIN9.840-304.0 - (also marketed under Prochem ProCaps Deluxe Machine
Item Number: Windsor 9.840-303.0 and Karcher 1.006-637.0) The Windsor iCapsol Mini carpet machine productively cleans and freshen carpet surfaces with less effort.
Unit also double as a prescrubbing machine after you pre-spray and before you rinse with your hot water extraction machine (truckmount or portable)
Counter rotation make the unit glide over the dirtiest carpets. Very few calories burned here. This is ultra smooth cleaning...
Karcher Sales Brochure
Height: 45.5" (1160 mm) Handle Height ; 6" (153 mm) Deck Height
Width: 18" (460 mm)
Depth: 15.25" (390 mm)
Weight: 48 lbs ( 21.8 kg)
Motor: 0.5HP (370 watts)
Cleaning Path: 17" (430mm)
Brush Length: 2 x 16" (405 mm) offset counter-rotating, pile-lifting brushes
Brush Diameter: 3.5" (99 mm)
Brush Material and pattern: Nylon, 12 Row Chevron Pattern, special brislte trim
Brush Speed: 470 rpm
Cord Length: 40' (12 m)
Cord Wrap: Easy wrap cord/release system
Operating Height: Variable to fit operator, handle floats for operator comfort
Pump Up Sprayer Holder: Specially designed strap, rubber material secures sprayer (required)
Debris Bin: East to remove, no tools, slides out
Brush Removal: no tools, easy removal
Power Relay: Prevents unintentional start-up
Construction: Housing/handle and base are Impact-resistant plastic housing, aluminum handle and base
Wheels: 3" (76.2 mm), gray non-marking
Country of origin of material: China, Origin of label: USA
Compare with other CBR machines HERE