Windsor 1.012-021.0 12" Upright Vacuum Cleaner With Tools Sensor S
With a proven reputation of reliability, performance, and ease of maintenance the Sensor S is the industry-leading vacuum for reliability and convenience.
Featuring automatic brush-height adjustment, this machine efficiently removes soils that could ruin your carpets and hard floors, which saves you time and money.
Trust the Windsor Kärcher Group Sensor S to clean your floors efficiently and reliably for many years to come.
With 1200 watts of power, the Sensor XP’s vacuum motor pulls even more dirt and grime from your carpets.
This machine utilizes a single 1.6 hp motor to cut down on handle weight in order to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
• Reliability leader
• Automatic brush-height adjustment ensures optimum cleaning performance
• Ultra-light handle weight allows for strain-free operation
• Cleaning paths of 12”, 15” and 18” are available to suit any need (this model is 12")
• Flat to floor feature allows the vacuum to easily clean under beds and furniture
• No-tool brush removal for easy maintenance
• Detail cleaning tools conveniently located on the back of the machine
• Comes standard with a high-efficiency filter that traps up 99.6% of particles at 0.3 microns
• Optional HEPA filtration is available
• Meets CRI standards for indoor air quality
• Indicator lights display when the vacuum bag is full, brush height needs to be adjusted, or if there is a brush jam
• Quiet operation at only 69 dBA
US Green Building Council LEED Approved (USGBC)
||Injected molded, high-impact ABS plastic
| Vacuum Motor
||Two-stage 1.6 HP 1200 watts
| Brush Speed
| Filter Bag
||99.9% filtration at 0.3 micron
| Sound Level
| Power Cable
||40 ft 120 volt, 60 cycle
||46"H x 12"W
Compare to current or past OEM associations:
Windsor Sensor S Upright Vacuums
The #1 Vacuum for the Hospitality Industry
|Power, Reliability, Value
- Powerful, 1.6 hp vacuum motor that pulls more dirt from carpets.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can trap 99.6% at 0.3 microns for greatly improved indoor air quality.
- Ergonomic light-weight (1.5 lbs!) handle will increase operator comfort and productivity.
- Versatile on-board tools and extension wand make Sensor S-12 ideal for detail cleaning.
- Now with 41% more cleaning power than earlier Sensor models.
- Sensor S-12 protects itself against damage whenever bag is full or clogged.
- Brush roller indicator light alerts operator when brush height is set incorrectly.
Model Number: S12 (1.012-021.0)
- Vacuum Motor: High-performance, 2-stage, 1.6 hp, (1200 watts), 90" (228 cm) waterlift, 105 cfm (50 liters/sec.) airflow
- Housing: Durable, High-impact ABS plastic
- Brush Drive: Non-slip geared belt, with enclosed, electronic safety clutch and speed control
- Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute at 2700 rpm
- Dust Bag: Triple layer bag with 323 in (5.3 ltr.), enclosed, top-loading
- Filtration: 99.6% at 0.3 microns, 76 in (490 cm2) filtration area
- Wheels: 2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter rubberized
- Cable: 40' (12 m) 18/3 SJT, double-insulated
- Electrical: Operates on 120 volts, 60 cycle 230 volts, (50 Hz models are available in some markets)
- Working Width: 12" (30 cm)
- Height: 46" (117 cm)
- Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Weight: with cable 19 lbs. (8.5 kg) without cable 17 lbs. (7.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9.4 kg)
- Sound Level: 69 dBA at operator
- Tools: On-board crevice and upholstery tools, optional dusting brush (part #1094) and clip (part #5352WS) available
- Approvals: CRI Indoor Air Quality Testing Program
- Patents: 5028245, 4955106, 5056175
The Windsor SENSOR has revolutionized floor care in hotels everywhere. Never before has one vacuum met and exceeded the requirements of hospitality staffs around the world. This Sensor vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unrivaled package. Call us to learn why Windsor Sensor vacuum owners have stopped buying "disposable" vacuums forever.
A Karcher Company.
Steambrite will ship the Windsor Sensor S 12 Upright U-Vac Vacuum Cleaner w tools 12inch 1.012-021.0 Freight Included 3Yr Repair Protection 1.012-033.0 [1.012-021.0] by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote,, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days. Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.