High Accuracy Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point Data Logger with LCD
The EL-USB-2-LCD+ Data Logger measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings over 0 to 100% relative humidity (RH) and -35 to + 80°C (-31 to + 176°F) measurement ranges.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity. The user can download data to a PC by plugging into a USB port. Data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications with the supplied software.
Advanced features of the EL-USB-2-LCD+ Data Logger include:
- 0 to 100% RH measurement range
- -35 to + 80°C (-31 to + 176°F) measurement range
- Dew point indication via Windows control software
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for %RH and Temperature
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- High contrast LCD with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Includes replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software
EL-USB Data Logger Products for Any Application
EasyLog model EL-USB series products are a line of low cost, compact, battery-operated data loggers with built-in memory and USB interface. Each product in the line offers a specific measurement function and range (see table). From temperature and humidity to carbon monoxide trending, there's an EasyLog data logger that's right for you (click on the check-mark to jump to that product's page):
Sales tax is collected for GA and TX unless you have a resale certificate on file that you are going to rent out this equipment.