FREE SHIPPING: Items that are marked as "Free shipping" applies in the United States within the 48 continental states. For customers located in Hawaii and Alaska, shipping would be free to the closest continental US border and the customer would be responsible for any additional shipping fees there after. Exact shipping quotes can be provided by your sales representative. International customers also get free shipping to the closest US border. This also applies to any freight forwarder companies you might use within the United States. Any additional shipping fees and import duties or taxes would be the customer's responsibility. Shipping quotes are produced automatically by the website, but are quotations only.
LIGHT WEIGHT EQUIPMENT: Light weight is a term that refers to items weighing less than 70 pounds (unless otherwise noted). These are standard items that can easily be shipped via UPS or FedEx based upon their light weight or smaller package dimensions. These items can be shipped to any commercial or residential location quite easily via a common freight carrier.
HEAVY WEIGHT EQUIPMENT: Heavy weight is a term that applies to equipment weighing more that 70lbs (unless otherwise noted) or of which the package size exceeds maximum dimension shipping capacities. These items must normally be shipped via a freight carrier such as Conway, Roadway, Yellow Freight or other large trucking companies to your location. Residential charges may be incurred due to the need to switch your order from a larger truck (like an 18 wheeler) to a smaller one to be able to drive up residential streets.
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERIES: Residential deliveries are deliveries that are made to NON-COMMERCIAL addresses regardless of the presence of a company name at that address. Only heavy weight deliveries (see below) are subject to these additional charges. To avoid these additional charges other options are available for delivery such as shipping them to the nearest truck terminal for pick in your area or by shipping it to an alternate address such as a work address. These charges are incurred due to the need for switching your order from a large truck to a smaller one for delivery to your home. Large trucks cannot drive onto residential streets. Please speak to your sales rep for further information and exact rate quotes.
LIFT GATE DELIVERIES: Lift gate trucks are specially designed trucks that have a lowering system on them to remove your product from a truck to the ground. This can be added at an additional charge if there is no way for you to remove such a large package yourself. Please speak to your sales rep for further information and rate quotes.
Shipping charges may be incurred to ship covered warrantiable parts to and from the manufacturer and may not be reimbursed unless the manufacturer extends that offer through their warranty statement. Freight quotes are as accurate as possible, however in the event that the actual bill comes in more than the amount that you were initially charged you understand and agree to pay the balance of this outstanding bill upon our receipt of the actual shipping charge. We will, of course, provide you with a copy of the freight bill.
- In the normal course of standard business practice, we will "Drop Ship" items to our customers directly from the Manufacturer. This shall result in savings to the customer in both time and finances. Usually shipments take from 7-10 working days to deliver. Occassionally it may take a bit longer. If you have not received your shipment within 10 working days (2 weeks) e-mail us for resolution by clicking here.
- We will gladly accepts returns within 30 days from the date the product was ordered for company credit on un-used equipment in original packaging. No refunds will be given on the shipping and insurance charges.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply and automatically be deducted from the refund which will be in the form of a store credit. This restocking fee will be reduced to 5.00% if the order is cancelled before it ships.
- No refunds, exchanges, or company credits on special or custom orders. (Special orders may include, and not limited to, equipment purchased just before, during or after a natural disaster, out of stock items or items that are not normally stocked and orders over $5000.)
- When returning items that were shipped at no cost to the customer (aka: "Free Shipping"), the credit to the customer will be less any and all shipping fees to, and from that customer.
- Mold test kits, books, and chemicals are non-refundable under any and all conditions.
All tracking, warranty, and returns must be done by email.
- By submitting an invoice online, you authorize Steambrite Supply to charge your credit card the amount of this invoice without the card being present. In addition, on drop ship orders, if the manufacturer charges Steambrite Supply sales tax to deliver your merchandise to you, you will be responsible (when applicable) for those charges.
- Almost all new extraction equipment is sold with a manufacturers one year parts warranty on pumps, vacuum motors and housing. Such items as hoses, O rings, fuses, switches, carbon brushes, wheels, heater elements, thermostats, etc. come with a 90 day manufacturers parts warranty. Please mail warranty registration card in to manufacturer within 10 days.