All items above are included for free!
|JAGUAR 6.6 Carpet Cleaning Starter Package
The all new Adrenaline Overload!
Use as an incredible TM or Portable!
Without a doubt, this is: "The Rolls-Royce of the Industry".
The most advanced new technology system we have ever developed and available in the market by anyone's standard!
You asked for:
- A powerful system that would not trip breakers.
- A much Quieter machine than ever; not ear ringing.
- A true electric truckmount/portable
- A lighter weight machine; better balanced
- A user friendly machine
- A system with optimum psi & vacuum
- A true longer extended wear & operating system.
- A machine that will dry carpets faster
- A better quality component system
- A machine without built-in problems
It's sleek and not top-heavy like a clam shell design when turning corners!
Because, The JAGUAR 6.6 is Fast; Real Fast! And, you can clean at 100',....and beyond (150') even without our exclusive Power BoosterSystem capable of cleaning even further with ease! The internal design is so well balanced for weight distribution and the components have been well selected for extended and extreme longevity under the operating demands that the true Professional will put it through. It can take it; its a real Workhorse that you can depend on job after job.
Here are some additional features:
1. VACUUM MOTORS:
- Twin ULTRA-TECH Wind Tunnel Vac Motors with a built-in high-efficiency cooling system, and, running overload protection. Double rated life over standard traditional motors with exclusive"Blocked Inlet & Locked Rotor" feature! (patent pending)
- A combined motors rating an amazing (factory rating: 298 cfm's x 1250 air watts)(SteamBrite Testing 274 cfm @ 900 ft above sea level/ Barometer 29.97 in.)
- One of the highest combined vacuum ratings: 263" lift (Factory rating: 131" at the port X 2 vacuum motors; SteamBrite Testing 131" at port confirmed - we do not recommend doubling this number because the inches of lift is a singular report) (35,894 vacuum units using the max inches of lift times the max cfm formula)
- Strategic external air venting allows cooler running operation (air ports of both sides and bottom)
- Enclosed internal exhaust system displaces heat fast.
2. PRESSURE PUMP:
- Large Commercial Dual Capacitor rpm drive motor
- Large capacity pump with terrific GPM flow rate
- Up to 0-800 psi, adjustable, panel mount gauge
- Very capable of cleaning tile and carpets!
3. SOUND REDUCTION:
- Most complete enclosed Sound Reduction Technology in the industry reduces decibels to a minimum. Not ear ringing!
4. AUTOMATIC FEATURES:
a) Pump-Out (Shurflo 8000-533-236):
- Extreme capacity at up to 5 GPM (factory supplied spec)
- Clog resistant trash pump; finest ever made.
- Superior vertical Lint Filter; EZ Clean; reusable
- Absolute Best in the Industry!
- High flow rated at up to: 7 GPM
- Simple straight forward design.
- 16 Gallon Solution.
- Unique polished removable transport cord wrap handle.
- View-thru design allows operator to see water level.
- Built-in pre-spray system for carpets, external hook-ups.
- Handle also acts as a Hose & Cord carrier.
- 15 Gallon Recovery w/ air-flow optimum directed baffled lid.
- View-thru design allows customer to see dirty recovery.
- Flo-thru non-obstructed lint filters/floats keeps air moving.
- Accommodates either 1 1/2" (Requires AH46 Expanded hose cuff), or 2" vacuum hoses
- Front- 3" swivel locking smooth rolling
- Rear- 10" rigid smooth rolling
- User friendly permanent internal electrical harness.
- All components feature independent electrical disconnects.
- Industrial switches with color coded indicator lights.
- Recessed outlets accommodate user extension cords.
- Requires 1- 20 amp & 1- 16 amp. x 120v circuits to run
NOTES: Brass Quick Connection on machine is male so the first solution hose needs to be double female QD
- Weight: approx 93 US lbs. empty; balanced distribution.
- Measures: 34"w x 30"l x 18" w
The waste tank does not have a lint bag or lint filtration to protect the vacuum motors so it is recommended to use an in line vacuum filter (like the lint hog)
The Auto fill connection is male. This means that you will have to make the hot water garden fill hose double female.
The Machine does not come with power or extension cords. (12- 3 recommended)
Auto fill connection does not have chemical injection. Please note that an Up stream chemical injector will NOT work with this machine unless you install it between the suction hose and the pump.
Auto dump does not have auto defoamer so you might want to consdier and AH17 auto defoamer 9.
Free and Includes:
Inside of machine below
|Qurestions and Answers Discussion Board is HERE
OPTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Power Booster System-w/ adrenaline boosting performance!
- Wand w/ feather touch valve
- Vacuum and/or Solution hoses
- Sullins-Sudden Hot Water Heating system
- Large Aux. Tanks for extended operating capacity
- 800 psi pump/motor by PumpTec 205V Series
- Pre-Spray Gun
- Detailer Tool
- Add chemical injection with an upstream injection valve. Please note this valve must be installed at the base of the fresh water tank to work. This means inside the tank, not under the tank and not before the tank. This mean in the water. Please do not call and ask us how to do this. Please just re-read the sentence above. This is between the base of the tank and the water pick up tube. Purchase part 777897100754 and and remove the garden hose fittings and use adaptors to confirt to connections used between the pick up tube and base of tank.
Please note that certain specifications are subject to change without notice. All specific motor and/or performance figures are those provided by the component manufacturer of their specific product (s). These ratings are used only as a performance indication rating(s) prior to installation/assembly, and may therefore vary based on individual testing, procedures/techniques employed, test devices, distances, voltages, accessories, etc.
Steambrite will ship the Cross American: Jaguar 6.6 auto fill auto dump 800 psi Carpet Cleaning Starter Package [Jaguar 6.6] by either Fedex or Freight Quote, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 working days. Equipment small enough to be sent by Fedex should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.