Gardner Denver Sutorbilt Legend PD 3LP Prochem For Truckmounts 36 Blower
Gardner Denver understands the complex needs and challenges of carpet cleaning industry and offers a unique range of carpet cleaning blowers/vacuum
pumps known for their excellent performance and low maintenance.
– Pressure to 15 psig
– Vacuum to 16" Hg (please set air brake to 14" HG)
– Airflow to 350 cfm
– 24/30 Warranty - exclusions apply
• Legendary 75 years of proven results and most recognized name in the industry
• Operating temperatures are up to 15°F cooler compared to leading competitive brands for longer bearing life
• Greater durability with an increased capacity for overhung load by as much as 30%
• Unmatched weight, rigidity and strength protect against bearing wear, rotor contact and overall package vibration
• Universal mounting feet allows for easy field conversion
Commonly used with 25 horse power truckmounts.
LP means Low Pressure and better designed for sucking instead of blowing but will work either way.
3" Crankcase Gear with a 6" Spinning Blades
Mounts vertically or horizontally (feet included) and can be spun in either direction.
Prochem Truck Mount Vacuum Bower Pump
Used on: Prochem -
Bridgepoint: Saber 2000
Century 450 & Avenger 500XL
Blazer Plus & Blazer XL
Charger XL & Saber 2000
Legend & Power Vac g
Specs: 250 CFM @13"Hg
Prochem Blazer GT, Blazer, Avenger 500, Avenger 550 Truckmounts
Compare to current or past OEM associations:
Also marketed under part number Karcher Prochem 360-01A
Roots 8.619-194.0 (discontinued and replaced with this new part number)
3LR-RHC-S LS GRS-SPL
GABLARA, THC (Top Hand Crank)
GABLBRA, BHC (Bottom Hand Crank)
GABLCRA, LHC (Left Hand Crank)
GABLDRA, RHC (Right Hand Crank)
(Note, just move the feet to the bottom and the oil breather to the top port to change from THC, BHC, LHC, RHC and then spin in either direction!)
Machines are shipped without oil. Do not operate before reading the operation manual and adding lubricant.
shipping wt: 132 Lbs.
Dim: 21" x 15" x 16"
Prochem Truck Mount Blower Comparison