The Ironton® 3/8in. Corded Electric Clutch Driver features a powerful 5 Amp motor to maintain higher operating speeds under load. Variable speed driver has reverse feature for for removing fasteners. LED power-on indicator light shows when tool is plugged in and ready to use. The keyless chuck enables easy bit changes without using a key. The 24-position clutch protects against stripping screw heads or damaging materials while sinking screws. Rubberized grip provides comfort and control. Heavy-duty motor delivers long-lasting service. Driver is ideal for deck building, attaching siding, hanging pictures, mirrors, shelves and other fastening tasks
- Heavy-duty 5 Amp motor maintains operating speeds under load 20% stronger than most other drills on the market!
- Variable speed 0–1200 RPM for precise fastening control
- Reversible for removing screws
- 24-position clutch allows you to sink screws to your preferred depth
- LED power-on indicator light shows when tool is plugged in and ready to use
- 3/8in. keyless chuck for easy bit changes
- Rubberized grip for comfort and control
- Lock-on switch for extended use
- Power-On indicator light
- 6-ft. power cord
||24 months parts / 24 months labor
|Chuck Size (in.)
|Clutch Settings (qty.)
|Max. Speed (RPM)
|Cord Length (ft.)
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
||11 1/2 x 2 3/4 x 8 1/2
Sales tax collected in 25 states.
Side Notes: When using with air duct cleaning equipment, set speed to 320 rpm using a zip cable tie.