Kohler Aegis 26hp LH690-3019 Liquid Cooled Prochem Peak Avenger 600 Engine H G Makelim Karcher Ind
Also sold under Prochem part #: 86349040, 86180770
Kohler Aegis® engines boast a number of user-friendly features: dual oil drains, easy-access oil fill, low-oil protection, in-line fuel filter and top- or low-mount connections for boden wire controls.
Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs.
High Power Performance.
Featuring technologically advanced cooling systems and revolutionary air filtration, the engines deliver cooler oil temperatures, consistent running temperatures and improved air filtering for peak engine performance and reliability.
High Power Performance.
- Overhead valve (OHV) V-twin design
- Increased displacements
- High-inertia flywheel
- Breather separator system
Reliability and Long Life Design.
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- High-flow cooling fan
- Coolant thermostat
- Large-capacity, interference-fit air filter with foam pre-cleaner
- Multi-layered steel head gaskets
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Lost foam cast cylinder heads
- Full-pressure lubrication
- Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- Mechanical governor
- Silenced air intake
- Integrated belt-driven water pump
- CARB & EPA Emission Certified
Easy Dependable Starts.
- Electronic ignition system
- Solenoid shift starter
- Coolant overflow bottle
- Heat exchanger cap
- Dual oil drains
- Easy-access oil fill/dipstick
- Boden wire controls
- Three-year limited warranty
• Liquid-Cooled with High Efficiency Radiator
• Overhead Valve Design
• Hydraulic Valve Lifters
• Electronic Ignition
• Cast-Iron Cylinder Liners
• PTO Sleeve Bearing (Side Load)
• Heavy Duty, Dual Element Commercial Air Cleaner
• Closed Breather System
• Debris Screen
• Stellite® Exhaust Valves, with Seat Inserts
• Full Pressure Lubrication
• Large Capacity In-Line Fuel Filter
• Easy Access Oil Fill and Dipstick Location-Yellow
• Large Capacity Oil Filter
• Dual Oil Drain
• Oil Sentry™ (Switch Installed and Wired but Unconnected)
• Accepts Command Twin PTO Mount Muffler
• High Mount Controls for Boden Wires
• Variable Speed Governor
• High Performance Accelerator Pump Carburetor
• Fuel Shutdown Solenoid
• Smart-Choke™ Carburetor
• Mechanical Fuel Pump (Oil Filter Side Valve Cover)
• High Performance Spark Plugs
• 12 Volt Solenoid Shift Starter
• 20 Amp Alternator, Regulated
• Crankshaft-1.437" (36.5 mm) Diameter x 4.46" (113 mm) PTO Length, 0.375" (9.5 mm) Keyway, Drilled and Tapped 1.5" (38 mm) Deep, 5/8-18 UNF
• PTO Face-5.625" (143 mm) Diameter, (4 Holes) 3/8-16 x 0.67" (17 mm) Deep, 7.75" (197 mm) Diameter, (4 Holes) 7/16-4 x 0.83" (21 mm) Deep
• 7" (178 mm) Diameter Pilot
• Color-Black with Cast Aluminum
Exact specifications subject to change without notice
Exhaust system not included.
4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
|Max Power @3600 RPM hp (kW) 1
|Displacement cu in (cc)
|Bore in (mm)
|Stroke in (mm)
|Max Torque lbs. ft (Nm)1
|Dry Weight lbs (kg)
|Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L)
||Full pressure w/full-flow filter
|Dimensions L x W x H in
||17.0 x 18.1 x 26.5
|Backpressure Limit 2
* Includes radiator & fan. Length is radiator to closure plate. Width is radiator, side-to-side. Height is mounting surface to rain cap.
Max Power (hp) and Max Torque (lbs ft) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation.
Inches of H2
0 @ 3600 RPM WOT
Note the same engine is also marketed under 24 HP and 25 Hp
Kohler Aegis 26hp LH690-3019 Liquid Cooled Karcher Prochem Peak Avenger 600 Engine HG Makelim