Sirocco SC21V Vacuum Recovery Surface Spinner Stainless Steel 6035
21” Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
Perform pressure cleaning and wash water control simultaneously. The SC-21 surface cleaner with vacuum capability controls
overspray from pressure washing sidwalks, warehouse floors, tile surfaces and more. Attach to a wet/dry vacuum and have dry
floors in minutes. Triple vacuum intake tubes remove 90-98% of dirty wash water during cleaning process.
Eliminate overspray while pressure washing sidewalks, warehouse floors, tile surfaces and more. Sanitize with up to 240°F as fast as you can walk, and have dry floors in minutes! Crazy faster than mop and bucket on tile and grout jobs – great for compelling demos!
The MOST important reason to own one of these is “instant-capture”, but when you see your “quality of clean” improve too, don’t be surprised. The vacuum draws the water away from the spray area, removing the water-puddle, thus allowing better spray-Impact and a faster-spinning spray-bar. When the pressure washing and wash water control are done simultaneously, there’s NO rinsing required – and the net increase in work-speed quickly pays for the equipment!
● Quick-couple trigger handle for easy removal and attachment of spray wand without damaging ball valves.
● Powerful 2-armed spray bar (with 2503 nozzles)
● High pressure water filter insures clean spray nozzles.
● Hand held “SideKick” wand in conveniently located holster for spot-cleaning.
● Triple vacuum intake tubes remove 90-98% of dirty wash water during cleaning.
● Stainless steel outer shell for added strength and rust resistance.
● Wheeled carriage for easy portability over uneven terrain, and minimizing back strain while the vacuum sucks against the ground.
● Requires only 170+ cfm (but 5.5 to 6.5 gpm psi is best for 98% capture). Designed to accept 2" Id vacuum hose
● Max psi: 5000
● Max gpm: 8
● Max temp: 240°F
● Deck diameter: 21"
● Vertical height: 56.5"
● Ship weight: 39 lbs.
Pressure washer, 50 /100 ft vacuum hose, vacuum recovery system not included on this web page.