Car Wash and Auto Detailing
Easy-to-use rotary switch to select services
5 service doors offer easy access to 4 quick-change filter bags, shampoo/spot/fragrance formulas, clean-out bin, coin box and meter panel door
Comes with 7 Medeco locks for maximum security
Large digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter
Comes with 1 gallon each of shampoo, spot remover, and 3 fragrance choices
Lighted domes available in green, yellow, white, blue, purple, and red
Mars Series 2000 bill acceptor takes $1.00, $2.00, and $5.00 bills
Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and .984 tokens
Hose: 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (15’, 25’, and 50’ available in 1 1/2” or 2”)
Print Fragrance Data Sheet
Print Shampoo Data Sheet
Print Spot Remover Data Sheet
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors
- Easy-to-use rotary switch to select services
- 5 service doors for easy access to filter bags, shampoo/spot/fragrance containers, clean-out bin, coin box and meter panel door
- 7 Medeco locks for maximum security
- Last coin alert
- 4 quick-change filter bags
- Plastic dirt catcher included
- Mars Series 2000 bill acceptor takes $1, $2, and $5 bills
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens
- Large digital display timer with built-in coin counter, scrolls messages, prices, and counts down remaining time
- Lighted dome available in green, yellow, white, blue, purple, and red
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Comes with 1 gal. each of shampoo and spot remover
- Shampoo & Spot Remover dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, which is equal to 1 oz of liquid formula. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 128 minutes of vend time.
Steambrite will ship the J.E. Adams 28002 Ultra Series 4-in-1 Unit Turbo Vac Carpet Shampoo and Spot Remover Combination Unit  by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days (if in stock). Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed. Special order, or custom build items may take up to 30 days.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.