Car Wash and Auto Detailing
Two-timer digital display with built-in coin counter, scrolls messages, price for service depending on toggle switch setting, counts down time, and recalculates time if switch is toggled in mid-cycle with last coin lamp and alarm
Mars Series 2000 bill acceptor takes $1.00, $2.00, and $5.00 bills (Item #8130-6)
Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens
Double service doors offer easy access to clean out compartment and 4 filter bag system (Item #8076)
Toggle switch on faceplate to select vacuum or shampoo/spot remover
Rocker switch on brush to select shampoo or spot remover
Thomas 1/12 HP oil-less air compressor (Item #8824)
Twin cam lock for faceplate and shampoo/spot remover formula compartment
Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
Comes with 1 gallon each of J.E. Adams’ premixed formulas: shampoo and spot remover
Dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, 2 oz. of shampoo or spot remover makes 5 gallons of foam
Hose: 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (15’, 25’, and 50’ available in 1 1/2” or 2”)
Optional coin mechs, motors, colored hoses, extra security, and clean-out container are available.
Print Fragrance Data Sheet
Print Shampoo Data Sheet
Print Spot Remover Data Sheet
Also marketed as Part VAA9500
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (2) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- Requires 20 AMP service
- Thomas 1/12 HP oil-less air compressor (Replacement Item #8824)
- 4 quick-change filter bags (Replacement Item #8076)
- Mars series 2000 bill acceptor takes $1.00, $2.00, and $5.00 bills (Replacement Item #8130-6)
- Twin cam lock locking system used for faceplate (Replacement Item #8953)
- Pin lock style locking system for coin box (Replacement Item #8638)
- 2 service doors for easy maintenance
- Toggle switch to select vacuum or shampoo/spot remover
- Rocker switch on brush to select shampoo or spot remover
- Two-timer digital display with built-in coin counter, scrolls messages, price for service depending on toggle switch setting, counts down time, and recalculates time if switch is toggled in mid-cycle
- Last coin lamp and alarm
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes US $1.00 coins, US quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- Hoses: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge
- Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Optional security accessories (Coin Box Cover Item #8202W, Lock Bar Item #8206 & Abus Lock Item #6024 and Service Door Security Door Item #9427K) available at an additional fee.
- Optional Clean-out Bag (Item #8599) and Clean-out Container (Item #8080) are available for purchase
- Comes with 1 gallon each of J.E. Adams’ premixed formulas: (1) shampoo and (1) spot remover
- Shampoo & Spot Remover dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, which is equal to 1 oz of liquid formula. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 128 minutes of vend time.
Steambrite will ship the J.E. ADAMS 9500 Vacuum with Shampoo and Spot Remover Combination Unit [JE9500] by either Fedex, UPS, USPS, or Freight Quote,, and will normally be shipped within 2-5 business days. Equipment small enough to be sent by ground should typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. Large Equipment could take in excess of 6-8 working days to arrive after shipment, and ground shipping times are not guaranteed.
Next day, two day, and three day services are available.
Click here for our full shipping policy. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Steam Brite Inc shall have no obligation or liability to buyer whether arising in contract (including warranty) tart (including active, passive or imputed negligence) other otherwise for loss of use, revenue or profit, or any other incidental or consequential damages with respect to any non-conformance or defect in any items provided here under. You our customer agrees to indemnify Steam Brite Inc and to hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, cost, liabilities, damages and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting from personal injury or property damaged caused by the Products.
Warranty Disclaimer: Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for defects in the products shall be as provided in the manufactures's warranty and any other rights provided by law against the manufacturer. Steam Brite, Inc makes no other than as specified in this agreement. All other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.