HeatRite Plus by KleenRite
2250 watts of heat for carpet cleaning super cleaning!
Uses one power cord to opterate on either a 15 amp breaker or on a 20 amp breaker.
HeatRite Plus® - up to 2250 watts of heat, 25 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 20/15 amps.
HeatRite Plus® Portable Heater
15 AMPS MAIN CIRCUIT
20 AMPS AUX. HEATER
Water Temp. at Heater Outlet: 190 degrees
Extension Hose: 40 inches
Weight: 25 pounds
Model No. 39009
The HeatRite Plus® external in-line heater hooks directly to any carpet extractor or truckmount solution line with a ¼ inch quick disconnect.
1) Fill the fresh water tank with the hottest tap water available. For maximum heat, tap water should be between 120-130 degrees. If hot tap water is not available, cold water can be used, but 3-4 minutes should be allowed for initial heat-up time.
2) Hook up short extension hose from heater to female connector on extractor.
3) Hook up the solution line to the other brass connector on the heater.
4) Plug the heater into a 110-volt wall outlet. If using both heaters, plug both cords into separate circuits (separate from the outlet that the extractor is plugged into.)
5) Turn the heater(s) power switch to the “ON” position and prime the pump
6) Allow 60-90 seconds for the heated tap water to reach maximum temperature.
Always Made in the U.S.A.
Clean carpets with the added power of
super hot water.
The HeatRite Plus® In-Line Heater Unit Warranty
provides additional heated power for cleaner carpets 1 year on parts
as well as faster drying times. 3 years on housing
Choose any of three models to suit your needs:
NOTE: Only use a solution hose that can handle up to 3000 p.s.i. at 190 degrees. A lesser grade solution hose could burst, causing serious injury to the operator or damage to surroundings.
- HeatRite® - 1750 watts of heat, 6 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 amps.
- HeatRite 1® - up to 2250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 or 20 amps.
- HeatRite 2® - up to 3250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single or dual cord operation at 15/15 amps.