Trade Show demo Clean Storm CRB-20" Wide Counter Rotating Brush (CRB) Pre-Scubber Shampooer and Dry Cleaning Machine VLM (Very Low Moisture)
Has only 2 days use on it.
Condition A+ Clean up to 10,000 sq ft per hour (929 sq meters)
Commercial carpet cleaning system that gives you 6 machines in 1.
1. Ultimate Pre-scrubbing agitator for before hot water extraction.
2. Adsorbent powder and encapsulation dry carpet cleaning machine. 3. Hard floor cleaning machine. 4. Pile lifting machine.
5. Area rug and wool cleaning machine.
6. Ultimate Hair removal machine.
Do you walk over money at your job sites?
Do you say you are only a carpet cleaner and walk over the tile to get to the carpet?
Do you set the area rug out of the way so you can clean the wall to wall carpet underneath because you are scared they might bleed? Bring your carpet cleaning company into the 21 century with the TM5.
Can be used on dry, or damp carpet.
Change between brush types in under one minute. From soft area rug brushes, carpet cleaning brushes, tile cleaning brushes.
Ultra fast and super easy to use.
Counter rotation of brushes makes the machine glide over the carpet like a hockey puck on ice!
Built for the dry cleaning industry but quickly taking over as the best prescrubbing machine on the market today. Use before you rinse with your portable or truckmounted hot water extraction machine.
One machine can drive and clean the carpet, tile and delicate wool rugs.
Includes snap in stainless steel dust and splash covers and renovators for dirt and adsorbent power collection.
- 2 year limited warranty on machine
- 5 year limited warranty on motor
- Motor: 750W
- Electricity: 120V
- Brush rotation: 380 RPM
- Sound level: 57.8 dB
- Dirty water capacity: 0.9 gal
- Cleaning capacity (carpet/hard floor encapsulation cleaning): 7500 square feet/hour/ Agitation for prescrubbing 10,000 sq ft hr.
- Includes White default Carpet Cleaning Brush. Photo shown with optional Tile and grout brushs
- Machines have splash proof electronics and can be used in rug pits, carpets and hard floor surfaces.
- Cylindrical counter-rotating brushes turning at 380 RPM dislodge embedded soils without damaging carpet fibers
- Renovator system captures dry particulate matter and debris and lifts pile while agitating.
- Solution dries in minutes
- Multi-purpose: use to agitate prespray before hot water extraction; change brushes for wood floors and other hard surfaces
- 20-inch cleaning path delivers up to 5000 square feet per hour of cleaning. Connect two units for even faster cleaning!
- Great for residential and commercial carpet
- 35" Long lift off handle
- Machine is 50" with the handle parked upright inside of the transport tray.
Includes: Transport and dolly tray with anti brush crushing technology.
Includes: Snap in Stainless steel splash and dust cover with transport wheels.
Includes: Snap in Stainless steel renovator trays with view windows.
Assembled in the USA from globally sourced products.
Question: Are the soft white brushes that are supplied with the machine OK to use on wool, jute, sisal, and silk rugs?
Answer: The factory performed a change on brushes. The original design was to include a white soft brush for home carpet and natural fiber area rugs. These have been changed out, by default now you receive blue brushes that are both home wall to wall carpet and will also clean commercial carpeting. The white brushes (now optional) on the TM4 and TM5 do just fine on natural fibers, however, I do try brushes on any small area of the carpet or rug prior to performing the actual cleaning job.
Compare to current or past OEM Associations:
Versaclean 67-065 CRB 1580
Brush N Clean TM5-C
Clean Storm CRB20
Tandem Bar to double you speed.
Compare with other CBR machines HERE
Purchase in a package and get free shipping
Preventive Maintenance on CRB Machines
Cleaning of Brushes: Take a 5-gallon bucket full of hot water and place the brushes in it. It will normally turn extremely black. Empty out the 5-gallon bucket and repeat. For extreme rat nasty with some brushes, you may need to repeat this process 6-7 times. The avg. time it takes per bucket full of hot water is 45 mins. During the final soak pour a few ounces of disinfectant and let it sit for 30-60 mins. Remove from bucket, set in front of fan and let dry.
Remember the brushes get full of crud, dirt and debris and that overtime you don’t get as good as a clean. As the brush spins, all the crud collects on the black tube and it collects on the bristles from the inside moving out. However, if you constantly clean the brushes at the end of the day, they stay almost brand new for an incredibly long period of time.
Note: It can take up to 2 days for the dirtiest of brushes as you repeat the bucket of hot water process 6-7 times. It is recommend you do the process as much as needed until the water does not change colors. Also, if you do not properly clean after every job, the crud builds up and the gears work harder since the brush has to fight against the built up crud and this can cause the gears to break.
Brush Rotation: Do not rotate the brushes from front to back. Since the brushes are soaked in hot water, it takes the memory out of that brush. However, if you use the machine for a long period of time, you will need to flip the brush but not front to back, only the other way around. It is important to remember that the brushes have a natural curve to the bristles tips and the bristles form “a memory” after constant use. You will need to rotate the brushes so the memory goes the opposite direction and begins to clean better.
Note: In order to tell when this happens, pay close attention to the cleaning results. If the results become mediocre, then flip the brushes.