Cotton Upholstery Shampoo
Powerful reducing agent chemistries to break down the chemical bonds present in soils for easy removal. Formulated to reduce browning in Haitian cotton and other natural fibers.
• Form: Liquid
• SKU Quantity: Case of four 1 gal. / 3. 8 L bottles
• Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
Standard cleaning method:
1. Mix 1 qt. (950 mL) in 1 gal. (3.78 L) of water. Whip solution into a foam.
2. With a sponge squeezed of excess moisture, apply shampoo foam to a small area using a back and forth motion in the direction of the warp.
3. Dry/extract with Upholstery Pro tool to remove excess moisture.
4. Use clean white terrycloth towel to wipe all surfaces, speeding the drying process.
Dry foam method:
Use a foam-generating upholstery extraction machine to clean, following manufacturer’s dilution instructions.
Replaces product below
Natural Fiber Cleaner
Cleans natural fibers thoroughly and safely and leaves a silky hand feel. Natural Fiber Cleaner is one of the most important advances in upholstery care in years. Specifically designed to prevent the bleeding or browning that often occurs with natural fibers like cotton, Natural Fiber Cleaner greatly reduces the chance of damaging fabrics and leaves them soft and dye-stable. In most situations only a clean water rinse is required. This saves time and material costs.
- In most situations only a clean water rinse is required
- Acid-side cleaner cleans thoroughly and leaves silky hand finish
- No water marking or browning
- Convenient application: can be use as a prespray or as a foam cleaner. Apply with a trigger sprayer.
- Effective on carpet and upholstery
- Dyes will not migrate. Dries soft and color stable.
Sold as Case of four 1 gal. (3.8 L) bottles
Re-order number 76-190
Appearance Pale blue transparent liquid
pH of RTU 3.0–4.0
Phosphate content Trace
VOC content Less than 0.1%