Gardner Denver Sutorbilt Legend PD 4LP Prochem For Truckmounts 47 Blower
Gardner Denver understands the complex needs and challenges of carpet cleaning industry and offers a unique range of carpet cleaning blowers/vacuum
pumps known for their excellent performance and low maintenance.
– Pressure to 15 psig
– Vacuum to 16" Hg
– Airflow to 579 cfm at 3600 rpm open flow.
-- Airflow to 510 cfm at 3600 rpm at 12"Hg!
-- Airflow to 495 cfm at 3600 rpm at 14"Hg
-- Airflow to 426 cfm at 3110 rpm at 12"Hg (wand on the floor)
--Airflow to 466 cfm at 3400 rpm at 12" Hg (wand on the floor)
Vacuum relief set to 14" HG / 190.33" water lift X 579 CFM = 110,201 Vacuum Units.
This is enough vacuum to run two wands.
3" Fip Air Flow connections
Typical reduction of noise is 3 db (50% reduction) than the competition.
Legend®, Legend® Q, Legend® DSL
The Sutorbilt Legend line of rotary positive displacement lobe blowers and vacuum pumps are the result of more than 75 years experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior industrial blower equipment. These blowers are at the heart of an ever-expanding variety of air solutions working every minute of every day around the globe.
- The Sutorbilt Legend series is available with a Quiet option (Q-Series) for reduced noise up to 5 dBA and Dual Splash Lubrication (DSL -Series) for cooler operating temperature and reduced maintenance
- Proven performance and reliability
- Preferred by leading Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Backed by local network of experienced and trusted sales and service professionals
- Build in oil level site view window
The Legend Q Series has a high strength impeller case for reduced noise and vibrations, and a unique porting design which results in a quieter discharge noise. The Legend DSL Series offers superior quality, like refined timing and locking devices. They provide unmatched strength and rigidity from increased mass.
– 24/30 Warranty
• Legendary 75 years of proven results and most recognized name in the industry
• Operating temperatures are up to 15°F cooler compared to leading competitive brands for longer bearing life
• Greater durability with an increased capacity for overhung load by as much as 30%
• Unmatched weight, rigidity and strength protect against bearing wear, rotor contact and overall package vibration
• Universal mounting feet allows for easy field conversion
Commonly used with 25 horse power truckmounts.
Mounts vertically or horizontally (feet included) and can be spun in either direction.
Karcher Prochem Truck Mount Vacuum Pump for: Performer 405, Power Vac II & PTO
Sears Techmaster Plus 4LP
Preformer 405 w/Cat & AD
PTO & Power Vac II
Specs: 495 CFM @ 14"Hg
Compares to Past or Current OEM Associations:
Commonly referred to as a 47 blower or 4007
GACLARA THC (Top Hand Crank)
GACLBRA BHC (Bottom Hand Crank)
GACLCRA LHC (Left Hand Crank)
GACLDRA RHC (Right Hand Crank)
NOTE: You simply relocate the feet to the bottom and the oil breather port to the top to change crankshaft location and then spin the unit in either direction!
Machines are shipped without oil. Do not operate before reading the operation manual and adding lubricant.
Compatible replacement for: Roots 47URAI